After uninstalling the video driver and Pc not working

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Augusto Lamego, May 24, 2014.

1. Augusto Lamego

Augusto Lamego New Member

GPU:
    HD6570 - 1Gb 128bits
    Sorry for my english (google translate).
    Hi. My PC has an video card offboard HD6570 card that works good , but when I called her today was uninstalled automatically and the video onboard assumed the role. I changed the VGA cable to the onboard and then i can see the screen windows, but falls into the mistake of using the DriverFusion to remove the driver from the onboard card (my motherboard is LX2/BR P5G41T -M) , the program asked to restart , but when I restarted nothing happened the screen went black and the monitor light blinking like when not detects the video input. The boot screen not appears more to try to enter safe mode and revert the uninstall. I took the HD and tried to put in another PC but it is not recognized , brought a HD from another computer to put it more also not picked up , the screen it just gets black with flashing light. The cables are good: VGA , SATA and Power. I have also reseted the BIOS with the jumper in position 2-3 and nothing, I cleaned the contacts on the memory, video card offboard , tested with and without the video card offboard .
    I do not know what happened, will did I just burning Hd or killing the BIOS of the motherboard .
    Please help me ! I thank you.

2. Scarecrow7

Scarecrow7 Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 280X / 3GB
    Next time, use DDU to rip off your drivers.

Probably your Windows get corrupted in some way, so the best thing is try a fresh HD with a fresh Windows on it. Try also a live linux distro from a CD or flashdrive. Unplug your discrete GPU and change the device boot priority to something like "IGP > PCI > PCI-E", in a way to force the onboard setup to be used.

I don't really think that you can get your BIOs corrupted by just uninstalling the drivers.

And please, put the original text in portuguese under a spoiler tag, what do you mean by "when I called her today"? I'm brazilian too, hue

3. AcidSnow

AcidSnow Master Guru

GPU:
    VisionTek R9 290X
    It's confirmed, my PowerColor R9 290 is dead :\

4. Scarecrow7

Scarecrow7 Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 280X / 3GB
    Wrong thread? lol
    Sorry to hear that mate, I know how it feels.