After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    When someone just looking for fame, can not stand to see someone receives it for true merits.

Keep the good work TheWorse.

2. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    You are supposed to be known. All "TheWorse" did was using my findings, since he took all my findings and placed them in his "own mod" , placed a bloom.lib file and thats it. Check his patch.dat file settings, all is exactly the same as mine, placed exactly the same findings and changed the values. Also his changed values are wrong , since mine actually does the job, performance is good and gpu utilization is perfect, no stuttering and improved graphics. Shading comes after that.

And if you keep defending this guy, lets say I will also take your mods , change 1 value and say its mine everywhere, just to see what you have to say about it.

Cheers "Maldo" .

3. Haxe

Haxe Banned

GPU:
    Nice work TheWorse.

I have a question regarding CivilianDensity? how did u managed to change it to have more?
    I wanted to understand it but i can't seem to figure out what the hashes and the other BinHexs stand for

Civilians.20_MediumDensity.xml in the civiliandensity.lib file ... within the common.dat
    Code:
      <field hash="61FC6B02" type="BinHex" />
      <field hash="9D8873F8" type="BinHex">436976696C69616E732E32305F4D656469756D44656E7369747900</field>
      <field hash="B9295CC7" type="BinHex">E0741E38</field>
      <field hash="389F6DA7" type="BinHex">E0741E38</field>
      <field hash="5784AB30" type="BinHex" />
      <field hash="BDCF8BDF" type="BinHex">0000A041</field>
      <field hash="81C2B486" type="BinHex">0000C841</field>
    I understand that "436976696C69616E732E32305F4D656469756D44656E7369747900" is
    Civilians.20_MediumDensity?
    When converting hexadecimal to ascii, but i can't seem to make sense of other stuffs like hash and other binHex values.

I wanted to changed it so that the game would not spawn any NPCs lol.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  4. VAAS

VAAS Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb

I was looking it before i see this post, and the settings are so well-balanced(contrary to yours), that i give up my .xml and will use patch.dat with bloom + his custom config
    also have more settings without redundancy :)

5. vlad1

vlad1 New Member

GPU:
    290x
    Hi kadzait24, i understand what you are saying about your work. You ve managed to do all needed work to be able to bring those final effects to the game but TheWorse used your work and was faster with bringing that effect because he didnt do earlier things just focused immediately on shadows.. I want to say that i appriciate your hard work, seems like forum users doesnt see it. Keep going, keep digging , and if TheWorse is not able to give you credits for what youve done, even say that he is working on your files, do it on your own, do your own files, maybe theyll be better. Crossed fingers, and thank you

6. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080

Do you know dax8201 from oversclockers.ru? and his settings (in a patch.dat) for improve performance in watch dogs?

Do you know JonasBeckman and how he explained you step by step how to incorporate modified parameters within a patch.dat file in the first page of your first thread?

Do you remember when you said the E3 bloom was working in your XML 2.0 mod?

Suddenly, you and only you, are the real and the one discoverer of all those things. Why do you want the bloom shader of TheWorse if it's into your mod already?

TheWorse is trying to separate from your mod from the beginning. And he confirmed me it personally.

Do you remember when you asked people not troll in YOUR thread?

Where are you now kad?

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    one moderator should just delete his rant posts, at least 2 pages of him bitching, its mine its mine its mine.. :grin:

kadzait24 Ok we get it, but leave this thread alone, improve your mod and let TheWorse work on his own thing.

8. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    jeeeeeeeeeeeez..
    i was just gone 4 hours, and now look at this....
    What happened here?
    Doe, i could also start making mods and claim that "all your base belongs to me"!!! ;) nahh, just joking...But that "patent Trolling" now comes to Guru3D is something i dont like...

i hope u get why this crazy talk is silly childish play...

But all this talk now made me interessted. imma gonna download these "mods" and see for myself what the fuzz is all about..

+1 to -Tj-, MaLDo and Loophole35..

lets keep this freaking nice Thread zivilized now, please...

also, someone made some double accounts again..lol.. Wonder why Mod´s dont see this..
    compare teh grammar and writing style.. wat a mess...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    me2

and it's getting ridic
    I've never ever seen so many fresh accounts like in these 3 WD threads

10. Sergio

Sergio Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Big up to all the people working on these great mods, peace guys, peace. Keep up the great work.

edit: Almost no fps drop with this mod, cheers mate :)

Hi Maldo, i googled but couldnt find that performance improving mod (i am looking that for my friend, he has nvidia 750ti). Any chance a link for that? thanks.

11. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  12. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    I dont know dax8201 , i made all myself and didnt look anywhere, worse at a Russian overclockers forum.

JonasBeckman didnt explain that to me, the patch.dat/fat is known from the FC3 modding, being you a modder should know that from the start, no need to point that being a "modder" .

I never said i was using "E3 Bloom" I said i activated the bloom effect , thats all and everyone pointed it except you, a "modder".

And suddenly im not the only one since i actually dont care who mods Watch Dogs, but i made a mod, tweaked , scripted and found out from weeks of effort how to make all things working , and from there you can mod the rest. That was me, it was not TheWorst.

But the problem TheWorst was chasing me ( and explain me why "Maldo" ? ) after i accepted, he refused and created his own thread saying all is made by him.

Now everything is exposed, i can go and keep doing my mod.

Next time if you are going to take sides, be sure you take the right one, or your reputation will go to hell. Even worse when the user "TheWorse" is a banned user for faking. Now faking again anothers work.

13. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    TheWorse >>> bloom from E3 now headlights shadow pretty much big deal for me.

Kadzai >>> values in XML not many changes in day just higher res tex ( water, reflection, shadow ) this whole thing kill FPS ridiculously and only change that are visible is rain in night. And even five year old can change valuse ... because there is not much setting mainly LOD, shadow, reflections, particles.

So choose the right modder people :)

14. KopyKat007

KopyKat007 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SC
    Or take some from both and make custom settings :)

15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Sad, but you are another faker, since my thread has 99% people saying they got much better performance and improved graphics. So there you have 2 improvements, that i started from there because thats how a modder starts things before adding new ones. Improving performance is main task. And you are faking information once again. 99% of the people in my thread said the opposite as what you are saying here faking information.

Some got like 25 FPS more in the same area/ToD , what "modder" you like more? A guy that steals other people work from weeks of effort and call it "his mod in 18 hours" or a guy that actually is doing the stuff and sharing?

No one likes you, and every person that follows this faker will not be good seen anywhere.

People can read my thread where all you just said shows as false and fake.

Take care.

16. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    I like him. And I don't mind if I am "be good seen" or not because of it.

<No quote due to Loop's hilarious comment regarding the ignore function. :)>

17. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    99% :D not true, and the values in XML are proof this is not possible to runs better, you bumbs up LOD and resolution of shadows and reflection and you want me to say it runs better ? come on man.

18. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    +1 I thank you good sir.

79.35% of all statistics are pulled out of thin air and that's a fact. :banana:

(okay I'll stop now)

This thread needs to get back on track and I'm not helping sorry OP.

19. brunopita

brunopita Banned

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    It appears that some computers actually get better performance with better visuals. That is amazing and I want.

This bloom looks great, will try later.

20. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    a small video

hey i just wanted to show a small video i made of this mod on youtube :)

here's the link (remove spaces)

https:/ /www .youtube.com /watch? v=KTt8Af22FhI

enyoi ! and thank you i tried every mod and i like this 1 the most

not choosing sides just hoping for nerdgasms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.