After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    I believe that Ubisoft may have had the obligation to make the pc version look very similar to the next gen console version, so it didn't make the consoles look too bad ... And adding visual tweaks here and there would probably oblige the consoles to run in 720p to maintain 30fps ... which would have looked really bad.
    Well that's my take anyway.

2. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Make the story you want, I think I only know how sick and tired i am.

I don't know how for you is easy to say "changing values" when binhex is not a readable language.

You guys know the truth

ON-TOPIC: Instead of using the default headlight settings i'll change it a little bit, and even make different versions of the same patch.dat so you can choose what you want.

3. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    All is explained. You took my weeks findings and effort into a copy paste , then unpacked the bloom.lib file and saw the content. Placed the same bloom.lib file at my patch.dat/fat findings ( where you changed values , just to not be that obvious ) and thats all.

I just unpacked your "edited" bloom.lib , its exactly the SAME as the original. So there is no binhex thing.

You took all my effort from weeks, copy pasted my entire work , shown a picture with some supposed E3 tweaks, added the same bloom.lib library to the patch dat file , used sweetfx and there you go.

Next time try to be better person.

4. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    See guys? That's what you get for not "working" with the "good" guy :p

5. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    kadzait is such an pain in the ass

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    See what? You were the first one chasing me asking me if you can work with me.

You even have been baneed from here.

And why you have been banned? People knows the truth now.

You copy pasted all my findings and you say its your mod now.

You are changing values. And the shading improvement is my finding, as i was doing that and shown that as well.

Try to be better person.

7. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    Lol TheWorse... I am going to have to go get my popcorn again lol... No lets keep on track. TheWorse have you got a timeframe for release ? Cant wait for those headlight shadows :)

8. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yes, im stealing other people effort and time and saying its mine. And ive been banned from Guru3D as well for faking.

Thats TheWorse, for your record.

9. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Come on, can't you two just have a big geeky love in

10. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    lets not turn this in kadzeit24 against the reason thread again, please:) .lets keep this civil and without useless info.

are shadows being cast from headlights affected from global shadow setting, or its a separate thing?

11. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Hope you don't mind a question here.

It's been awhile since I worked w/ these tools.. So forgive me I'm having a brain fart.. I'm trying to pack something up and it keeps packing it with different layout.. ie: After unpacking my pack it just has a _UNKNOWN dir w/ two folders and not the folder layout from the one I dumped into the packer.

12. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I'll release it once I know for sure I can't get it working as I wanted.

13. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    The funny part is TheWorse was chasing me at my thread saying if he could work with me, i accepted and he refused and came out with this thread saying all is made by him in "18 hours" .

All here in "his mod" are my findings, he just placed a bloom.lib file at the patch.fat/dat , and added commands i already placed in my last 2 versions of the XML, which i removed from the 3.0 since im testing everything, because here you have to improve performance first, later add new shading.

Thats all "TheWorse" real story.

14. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Waiting here. :D

15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    As you told me , dont forget to say your "mod" is 95% mine and the bloom.lib is yours.

Since you sent me PM refusing to work with me , after you chased me asking for it.

Then you found out how to pack the patch file and you say its your mod now.

I think now i understand the reason you have been banned from Guru3D, and for the record you cant register another account if you have been banned.

16. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    The unknown dir just appears when the unpacker doesn't find the way they came from. And you have to delete the "_unpack" part of the folder

17. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Can you reply since via PM you dont.

Are you going to say all you are doing are my findings except you added the bloom.lib file? Since you dare to refuse to work with me when you were chasing me.

Now i accepted since im actually trying to get this game better, and took me effort and weeks, and now you say its all yours.

If you dont reply i have to report you have been banned and you created another account, which is forbidden.

18. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Yeah. I don't know the ins and outs of it so don't want to take sides really. I was critical of you in that other thread, as version 2 didn't really do a lot. But it looks like you're on the right path now so I hope you do some good work :)

And TheWorse is doing great stuff with the dynamic shadows and objects casting shadows, so it would be great if you could pool your efforts somehow. Amicably.

19. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Just ignore kad, or better yet hide all his posts

20. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Thats good, and i like improving. All im pointing here is TheWorse chased me, when i accepted since im not online 24/7 i found out he started a new thread, saying all is made by him.

Thats stealing my effort and time. And the bloom and shadows shading is also ny finding, since thats what i was doing before, i just didnt add it since it would mess up all the first improvements.

Thats the story, now TheWorse should explain why he is saying everything is made by him in "18 hours" , using all i managed to get working and found out in weeks of time and effort.

And explain why he have been banned as well.

I really hate when people acts like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.