After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    -03 utc Buenos Aires.

Next release: 12-14 hours from now.

2. arias51

arias51 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked
    I don't understand what the deal is here? Kadz thinks he is and should be the one and only modder for WatchDogs?! I constantly see his posts 'I am the 1st and he stole my job"
    What does he think, that he is the only person in the world who can mod a game?

I've been part of the Elder Scrolls community for years and what makes those mods special is there is a HUGE selection of people putting out a lot of diverse content. If there was only one person modding for Skyrim, it would suck balls!

You people need to get over it and stop posting in each other's threads.
    If 'TheWorse' did use content from Kadz's mod then he should just post a 'Special thanks to Kadz for (whatever stuff I used)' and Kadz should then check his ego at the door and end it already. Neither of them own Ubi's content, so neither Kadz or TheWorse have proprietary rights to any of it!

This isn't Mad Max Thunderdome 'Two men enter one man leaves' people.
    They are both doing different stuff, which will in-turn better the game for everyone.

More modders = better mods.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  3. ELCID777

ELCID777 Guest

GPU:
    2x msi hd 7970's
    hi worse, i just checked your first post (on the first page) and it's been updated. is this the updated version we've all been waiting for?

thank you for all your hard work.

4. amdatiradeon

amdatiradeon Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7850 2gb OC
    i cant post a screenshot coz im a new member of guru3d, guru3d says that if i want to post a link or a picture i should post at least 10 post and its my second post. but you can see the picture on Vaas post, post #287 in page #12 :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014

5. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Thats 7PM for me awesome :D

6. Neocaron

Neocaron Guest

GPU:
    580 gtx 1.5
    Me too! That is awesome!

7. gerickjohn

gerickjohn Guest

GPU:
    560 ti
    That isn't the updated version yet. He'll post it by tomorrow his time.

8. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    This is the last time I'll talk about this. I didn't steal anything from anyone. I'm an honest person that just wants the game to look better so I tried harder and harder to get this results. So if anyone thinks I stole his work, why didn't "he" make it?

Now lets get on-topic again. Many fixes have been done since 0.6 so tomorrow or 12-14 hours from now you can try yourself what I've done so far. 1.0(maybe 3 or 4 days from now) should be the first version working fully functional without any bugs or performance problems.

9. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    how can i camera change?
    Normal - near -far !!!

10. Utopia

Utopia Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280x
    Doesn't look like any updates have been posted yet so you just have to wait. :p

11. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    I'm currenly using Real Vision sweetfx with this mod, though I can't post screenshots yet.

12. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    That thing about the shadows have been already fixed if I remember. Download the latest version from the main page.

13. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    have you succed at unpacking the file?

14. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    I don't know if the original post has been edited today but it seemed to have 3 files earlier. A custom settings mod, a custom settings mod fix, and one you said was the latest version that hadn't been tested.

Tried latest, lots of shadow flickering. Tried original, still problems. Tried Fix version, no problems but for my tastes fog, smoke, and bloom are too excessive. The driving seemed a bit smoother though and true that the headlight shadows don't seem to rob performance. I also like the closer behind cam.

I can't get anywhere near 60 FPS solid regardless of settings on my 7970 though. Must be advantage Nvidia like AMD's been saying.

Can you upload a version that only has the headlight shadows, stutter and other (LOD) performance tweaks, and new cams? I really don't want extra civilians either. It's bad enough when a random criminal scares them all and they call the cops and the cops come after YOU instead.

Thanks TheWorse, keep up the good work. You're right, Ubi should have and could have had this fixed by now. In fact they should have had it working at launch.

15. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Frag Maniac, please read the entire page..

16. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    I did read it, I'm referring to options, not fixes. The bloom, fog, smoke, and civilian density are personal preference things that are too excessive for me.

Appreciate the great work though. :)

17. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Mate just ignore this mite as others have done. Katz thread was closed by DON due to the bickering and I wouldnt be surprised if this is his intention. Just move on from it, we want this thread to blossom not get closed.

18. Grim_lock7

Grim_lock7 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 non-ti 2gb
    I know this is not the place to ask this but people in here are more helpful than Ubi so i was playing fine untill yesterday i used the mod and then the game stuck at 90% loading screen :( i really want to test the new mod and play the game but im unable to play im not blaming anyone just im asking if someone has any advice? i tried to repair the files too :bang:

19. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    I'm still getting shadow flickering and environment shadows flicker on and off once or twice when driving fast.

20. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    Hi Kadzai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.