After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    How did you play the E3 2012 build last year? The build Ubisoft had at their booth @ E3 in 2013 was not the 2012 version and while much better than the vanilla retail game, it definitely didn't stack up to what they showed in 2012. (I was there and saw the gameplay demo in 2012 and played the 2013 build @ E3 at their booth)

2. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    I asked what changes they made since 2012. They said no changes, this is what you saw last year. I've looked at 2013 footage. What I played on certainly looked like 2012.

3. WarrenCKC

WarrenCKC Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE 2GB
    Thanks again to TheWorse and everyone else who are being so helpful in order to improve our gaming experience in Watch Dogs. I can't wait for TheWorse to release Version 0.8 :)

Anyway here's some screenshots that I recently took. I going to try out jim2point0's cheat engine table so that I can take screenshots in different angles with the free cam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    @WarrenCKC

Hey, could you pass on your SweetFX Settings? I'm currently on the Realistic Preset.

5. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Nobody "owns" these mods. I originally followed Kads modding of the game in his thread and everything being done was through editing the XML file, and IIRC it was TheWorse who posted in that thread detailing how to make changes in the actual game files to get the dramatic changes we're seeing now. As far as I know, Kads was the first to make changes to the game (i could be mistaken), but TheWorse brought it to a whole new level by making changes beyond the gamersprofile.xml file.

again... this is based on my semi-reliable memory of the other thread which I stopped reading because of a bunch of slap-d*cks with brand new accounts made it their pathetic life's purpose to troll the thread, and unfortunately Kads played into their game and made things worse. (not TheWorse). Personally, I would have just said if you don't like it, don't use it and go make a mod yourself. People who arrogantly talk smack on something a person spends tons of their own time creating and allowing others to have for free deserve a broken nose.

6. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Yes yes and yes ! This is the truth ..

7. theratedspear

theratedspear Guest

GPU:
    Intel HD 4600
    @MaLDo

can u please upload "WATCH DOGS STUTTER FIX 2.0 by MaLDo" ?????? again ????

cause this is not working : mega.co.nz/#!bYV0zIbT!6V9SizenJhCtHBRuPAtPOMqNwIv8loffyOu1YnwEUlM

?????

Tnx.

I really wanna play this mod.

8. Nanwu

Nanwu Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780
    @WarrenCKC:

Fantastic screenshots!

9. Hübie

Hübie Member

GPU:
    MSI TFG GTX 770 4GB @SLi
    I just deleted this joke. It's not a game. It's a (bad) joke. Go f**k urself Ubisoft! :3eyes:

10. legacyyy

legacyyy Guest

GPU:
    GTX690
    Uploaded everything here:
    onedrive.live.com/?cid=236324A9415BD522&id=236324A9415BD522!157

11. WarrenCKC

WarrenCKC Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE 2GB
    I'm also using the Realistic Preset by piterrrxd but I removed the border. Aren't you getting some visual results?

12. WarrenCKC

WarrenCKC Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE 2GB
    @Nanwu

Thanks a lot :) May be the screenshots would have been of higher quality if I could max out the game but I guess that will do.

13. theratedspear

theratedspear Guest

GPU:
    Intel HD 4600

Thanks fella. :)

14. wadres

wadres Guest

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX 780 ti Classy
    Many users are having an issue trying to mod Watch Dogs as the new official Watch Dogs patch from Ubisoft creates a patch.dat and patch.fat file in the same directory where we need to paste the patch.dat and patch.fat files of The Worse mod. Is there a way to use both (official patch and mod files) at the same time ?? I mean right now the only way to use the official patch is uninstalling the mod.

I think this is important for anybody trying to use the official update

15. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Everyone with an Nvidia card
    Can you please go to this thread http://www.overclock.net/t/1496484/n...#post_22448054 and reply to the Nvidia Hardware reps post, you will need to make an account to reply. Hopefully this may help them get to the roots of the issue. Credit to Fashric from the Ubi forums for this info.

16. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    Very similar. I was just wondering. Your day time shots looked a little different. :)

17. 4treyu

4treyu Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SC
    Well I'm guessing that the modders (Kadzait, TheWorse, etc.) will include the patch packed files in their newly released patch.dat/fat. Shouldn't be too hard for them, just unpack the Ubi patch.dat/fat, add/replace the modded files, then repack again ;)

18. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    I think I heard they are NOT including the patch.

19. 4treyu

4treyu Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SC
    That's too bad then. In that case I won't use either mod :p

20. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    here you guys go the new update for pc ! just copy n paste ... 1 thing tho after applying this update u need to go into skuconfig.dat with notepad and the third line change the 0's to 1's and at russian change the 1's to 0's else u will prolly just have russian languege also fair warning after this update i lost my hud :/ any1 that can help with that ? ty already ! here's the link !

https://mega.co.nz/#F!GwZlCYoR!Y-XhdkFMzn4QYtAmFaIjEA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.