After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    Guys Watch Dogs receives first update after that anyone tried the mod ? i didnt update it yet as i have reports that mod wont work after the update even installing it again

Thanks !!!
    Sergio

2. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I was looking at the files from the patch and there doesnt seem that much changed, and stuttering remains the same for me, really ubisoft?

3. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
  4. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Active Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R7 260x
    If a mod or even you gave some insight on this post
    forums.guru3d**********/showthread(DOT)php?p=4846585#post4846585[

These accusations would stop

5. VAAS

VAAS Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    Yes, my custom high is above vanilla high but optimized LoD taking vantage from the DoF wich i see as a good thing, other presets i dont changed, and never said this was a "stutter-cure" what i did was include my custom settings in the patch as many people asked me to share my .xml that I'm tweaking for 2 weeks...

6. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Once upon a time, multi-account on this forum was a huge no-no. Maybe that's changed. *shrug*

I don't have a dog in this race... I just want all the accusations to stop. Like most people here, I really only care about how good the game looks. As of right now, TheWorse's mod is the only one with actual files in existence that I can download that does exactly that. He should stand behind that instead of playing the "who stole what from who" game. He'll only frustrate himself and others going down that road.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  7. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Amen to that :)

8. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Let's say... you love me. I don't know why. You just do. I say to you that it wouldn't work between us. To prove your worthiness to me, you decide to upload your "higher than ultra" tweaks as ultra WITH the higher LOD. As well as the faster focus DOF, normal timescale, and normal camera.

I'd say... that's a pretty damn fine display of devotion. I'd gladly accept it.

Please? :)

9. Selvec

Selvec Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Yuck. Just noticed my game is using only 2.4gb of 8gb of RAM. It won't go beyond that. Checked all the usual suspects, os limited ram option etc. But nope, just refuses to use beyond 2.4gb.

I wondered why my game would suddenly start turning into a laggy mess after an hour of play.

10. juanme555

juanme555 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660 3GB GDDR5 SSC
    Is there a way to merge the official patch with THIS patch? www20.zippyshare.com/v/48291712/file.html

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Jim, you are completely right and I'm sorry for behaving angry, I'll let people talk, do what they want. Everyone can use all of the files, do they investigations and if anyone of you discover something you can tell me and I'll add your stuff (if you want to) and post your credits just like I did with neoglow and his exellent guide!

Vaas you did a great job in helping this thread and offering people different choices and again thanks to all of you!

12. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Yeah the mod did come out before the patch, what's your point? The update came out and made the mod stop working. So I combined the mod with the patch so that the mod visuals would work again. So again, what's your point...

WORKING MOD UPLAY VERSION
    The Worse mod 0.7 combined with todays update 1.03.471

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e...N++Normal+View+0.7+compatibilty+mod+patch.rar

13. hacknham

hacknham Member

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB

if it really exists
    is a good question

How to enable Uber Ultra ??

14. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    The UberUltra setting is not available yet, and I'm replacing the uberultra for "PC" so you'll have to replace quality="ultra" or "_runtime" to pc and you'll have a higher lod, reflections quality, water quality and so on, it's not something out of this world, just another option for increased detail! So don't think at UberUltra as E3 2012 quality or something

15. VAAS

VAAS Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    Do you mean Higher LoD than Ultra?? What's your cpu/gpu usage?? I cant really play on these settings but i can modify them for you S2.

16. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Member

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    I wish these guys would just stop arguing...and figure out a way to do E3 2012 explosions...

ugh...I'm sorry but rain and depth of field do so little for me. I wanna see **** BLOW UP like the demo. That was the BEST part of E3 2012

17. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Currently I'm on a mission where I need to go indoors, but when I do, the lighting goes completely black once I cross the doorway. When I look in from outside, it's perfectly well-lit. I'm guessing it's the mod that's doing that?

Is it possible to fix that?

Nuuu. I meant whatever settings you're using for high (which I thought you said where higher than vanilla ultra) with the default ultra LOD. Not lowered. Not raised (that would probably be brutal).

I say this because playing this game on ultra w/SMAA is very smooth. I have a little performance to spare it seems. I wouldn't mind the normal LOD is all :)

Not bad. A clear and concise OP is always a good thing.

18. code59656

code59656 New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780Ti/3GB
    New Download Link?

@SoloCreep or someone else. The Google Docs link will not allow me to view or download the v0.7 mod combined with today's 1.03.**** patch for Watch Dogs. Can someone post a new link, please, preferably one without a download (bandwidth) limit? Thank You!

19. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Why do you care so much about a scripted explosion? The gas station just randomly caught on fire in the E3 2012 demo anyway. It'll get old fast.

20. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Im quoting myself here because, after several times asking for this, and since im sure i am not the only one that wants some screenshots without SFX (mostly because we want to compare with our setups) and still havent seen any.
    So please, can we get a few screenshots of the new lightning system, etc, without sweetFX?
    tx, and gnite yall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.