After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeliMontana

DeliMontana Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD R7970
    Go to your WD mod folder and then go to \Mod_slection\ and look for "Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack" and go to properties on that and choose "Unblock" if it hasnt done it already and then go to the "Compability" tab and tick the box for "Run this program as admin".

Do this for WDTool also, check for unblock and run as admin then it should work!

2. GBMaryland

GBMaryland Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce GTX 780 (SLI)
    This should be pretty fun to see how it works out. I've been totally shocked that me rig experiences such poor performance, etc. in this game. I mean, it's a gaming rig...

3. Techio

Techio Guest

GPU:
    XFX Fury 4096SP Unlocked
    What do you mean decides the first mission? Are you saying you can get the E3 demos that were shown in trailers working?

4. Tim96

Tim96 Member

GPU:
    Asus Geforce GTX 770 2GB
    Can we get some screenshots?

5. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    That is just crazy awesome. I'm impressed you were able to find those, could be really cool to have them reinserted into the game.

6. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Dude really!? What are you, six? Maybe we could just be grateful modders are nice enough to share their work.

7. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    There are some missions from tech demos and missions that were showed before at e3. There is a file related to the e3 gas station explosion from 2012. But thats for later, I can't get any of this missions to work yet. IF ANYONE can tell me some of the side missions you do right after you start the game, that will be cool because I would be able to replace those and insert the new ones.

8. zatoichi23

zatoichi23 Member

GPU:
    Msi 770 2GB
    I remember it being mentioned ages ago but I lost track.
    Fancy smoke screen in club section of E3 demo.

Is that gone? Was it used anywhere else in game?

When do you think ubi will offer the worse a job???
    He pulled apart and rebuilt their product and made it work.

9. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Sounds good to me dude. I haven't played past the opening mission yet, but some side missions in games are just filler.

10. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G

I don't understand exactly what you mean. The E3 demo missions are in the game, just not exactly as shown in E3, but this is fine. And what new side missions did you find? No need for you to work on that. That stuff can be done in version 1.1 or so. Graphics first! But do as you like mate. :banana: You are doing a good job.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    What makes me crazy is that I can't find the actual lua file used for the default gas station explosion. If someone know what file is it please tell me.

Anyways, the mod will be released veery soon. I'm finishing some details such as exposure and some day colors.

12. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    Nice to hear that. :banana: I will check it out!

13. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    there is one after you start a new game, when you get out of the statium and go to the motel and sleep you will have to do detect a crime

14. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    @TheWorse

Should I expect problems with v0.97 when I integrate MalDo's texture pack from v0.8, or should it work with it?

15. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Ah yes the crime prevention missions. I've only tried a few but these bug the crap out of me. It makes no sense how the suspect, standing around in public around other people, suddenly gets suspicious of me, just another guy. It's obviously just a game mechanic similarly to alerting guards in AC, but story wise it's just stupid.

16. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    As long as you don't overwrite anything he added it should work just fine. They're just replacements of the textures the game will load anyway.

17. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    and there is the last woman traffic mission that u have to kill joseph demarco

18. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    ...just btw, many users have mentioned they haven't actually played the game because they were waiting for this mod. Would be appreciated if you weren't dropping spoilers.

19. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    its not a big suprise that joseph demarco dies because it was shown in E3 demo they just changed the way the mission is

20. Ramsi

Ramsi Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia MSI GTX 770 2GB
    @TheWorse

Simplemente me registro para darte las gracias y darte ánimos por tu gran trabajo. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.