After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jootn2kx

jootn2kx Member

GPU:
    2x R9 280x
    Ive been following it from the beginning, and we appreciated his work dozens of times. there were alot more people who appreciate his work than the small number of trolls. and still he quits and dropped all his supporting base like a rock. he's a kid sorry if this sounds rude for you but its the truth

end of story

2. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    #sign

3. flexinho

flexinho Member Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 2060 S 8GB
    AGREED!!! :3eyes:

4. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Very Agreed with it:banana:

5. AlexC47

AlexC47 New Member

GPU:
    MSI 660Ti
    This is why we can't we can't have nice things and why i suggested you made a topic where only the guys contributing to the modd should be able to post, and another topic for feedback/trolls.
    Also... nice tags...

Guess i won't be getting to finish WD very soon. WELL DONE PC (troll) COMMUNITY !

6. R!CK

R!CK New Member

GPU:
    2x R9 290x (MSI)
    I agree with Lunayah 100% that's it is just jealousy as TheWorse mod has been mentioned on a lot of mainstream gaming sites, for some reason it makes a few immature people very resentful.

7. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Dude you have to be a total ****ing baby to quit development just because you got your feelings hurt. Do you know how many people cheered you on? Do you know how many new articles mentioned you? Do you know how many youtube videos had YOUR mods in it? And now you are going to let all of us down. If you were really a good modder, you wouldn't give up! What you are doing is disrespectful to the entire pc gaming community and disrespectful to yourself.

I am very dissapointed.

8. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    "sry" but you're an idiot.

9. jmx777

jmx777 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Por favor!!!

@THEWORSE
    Por favor no me mandas de onda un pm de como contactarte???
    Sigo estoy desde el dia 1 y estaba muy emocionado con los cambios q publicaste para la ver 0.9!!!!

Estemos en contacto maestro!

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!

10. Hologram

Hologram Member

GPU:
    GTX 780ti OC 3GB
    Why not just create a blog for yourself where you can post your things without people posting as much as they do here. Easier to maintain and you can post your updates whenever it's ready.

Shame because I've been really looking forward to 0.9. Shouldn't let these people bother you so much. There are a bunch that support and appreciate your work as is.

11. Warpy

Warpy Master Guru

GPU:
    2X 980Ti Poseidon PLAT
    I have concluded that the reason TW has ended this MOD is a result from other folk modding the game resulting in fixes from him no longer being "needed". I understand where he is coming from, once the focus is directed elsewhere anyone would loose enthusiasm. My conclusion is based on his comments.

What we need is a group of people like Lunayah that have taken the time to tweak the game and not be emotionally reactive, it's totally unnecessary and causes no end of trouble. I'd encourage anyone with the time and desire in improving the game to treat their "MOD" like the fellas do over on NEXUS forums, aka community mods that are shared without politics and emotional tension.

12. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

13. BRAKKUS1

BRAKKUS1 Member

GPU:
    780ti
    Urghhh such a shame, but you gotta have some backbone about these things, who gives a **** what others say, just get the mod done and let it speak for itself.

14. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Too the people blaming the PC community on a PERSONAL DECISION BY THE WORSE, need to go shove his file up their anus and quit the internet.

15. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Im giving The Worse 2 weeks to get his act together and if he doesn't in uninstalling the mod, unrecommend it to my friends and look elsewhere. This is rediculous!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014

16. Warpy

Warpy Master Guru

GPU:
    2X 980Ti Poseidon PLAT
    I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a GUI that controls the DOF strength, increases civilian density in an automated process with shader grading techniques.

17. GorkTehDork

GorkTehDork New Member

GPU:
    A lot
    Aw cmon man I was waiting for the next release of your mod.

What's the problem, seriously? Other people using your mod and calling it their own? People improving upon what you've done? People being impatient? Yea that'll happen. This is the internet...you get the whole spectrum of human nature on here. From the good guys to the bad guys. It just goes along with working with the public man. Think of it as a form of flattery. You got the attention of the internet for doing what you've so far...of course it's going to attract those that want to grab a slice of what you've done. Welcome to the real world. This is exactly how it would go down if you made some new invention that became famous. People will try to copy or build on top of what you've made. Just the way life works.

Think of this as a life building experience. Toughen up your hide a little. Realize..."hey so what?" You have those that follow and appreciate you. Who have been loyal and crap. You can't just turn your back on them because of the other side of the spectrum.

I haven't bothered with other mods. I haven't even really paid attention to them. I have, every day now, been coming to this thread to see if YOUR update has been released. In fact multiple times a day. To my dismay I come to this today. What about me? What about the others like me? I am disappointed to say the least. But I can understand why a reaction might come from someone who doesn't understand how the real world works yet. That's the only thing I can think of that would explain this.

Please, take this is a learning opportunity. Realize that the **** heads/scum bags/trolls/whatever the **** you want to call them will be the most vocal but they are not the majority. WE are the majority. And your discontinuation of the mod hurts yes..the **** heads...but it hurts more importantly EVERYONE.

Please...continue your mod. For the majority of good people who don't come here to upset you .

18. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

Yeah I come here everyweek looking for his next work. I am dissapointed.

19. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Sorry to see that you are dropping the publication of your mod TheWorse, yes the trolls are kind of sad I do agree with that.

But when it comes to the actual mod itself I think the ones who are trying to recreate what ubisoft showed us should join forces share knowledge instead and make the mod as good as possible!!!

20. FriskyNoodle

FriskyNoodle Member Guru

GPU:
    1070 Seahawk X
    Dont set that expectation on someone.

Also you know if you
    gitgud
    , you can easily do it yourself, its replacing binhex's and tweaking them after figuring out the values and all that ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.