After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kato-secret

kato-secret Member Guru

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    will you put anamorphic lensflare

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Member

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    TheWorse said, and repeated, and others repeated again, and again and again that anamorphic lensflare gives troubles when there are too many lights using it on screen, and again troubles when there is a police helicopter.
    So, basically, anamorphic lensflare is a broken effect, and it will not be included in the next releases of the mod.

3. kato-secret

kato-secret Member Guru

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    this is bad

4. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    @ The Worse:
    I've been watching this thread for a while, and the sheer amount of trolls is immense 0.o I haven't used your mod yet but I'm eagerly waiting on the final 1.0 release (i played watchdogs on pc a bit but decided to wait for your mod before i continue playing as i want to play it in all its deserved glory), so it annoys me that so many people are bellyaching about your hardwork that you are sacrificing your free time for without pay for!
    you are doing a wonderful job theworse and i hope the trolls here calm down and let you continue your modding in peace :)

p.s I hope ubisoft are aware how much time, effort and heartache you are going through to fix their issues/problems and i hope you get the recognition you deserve for this! :-D

5. grendel69

grendel69 New Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 2gb
    Just looking at the new download page and the 58745 downloads speak for themselves :infinity:

6. Adrian Hardwood

Adrian Hardwood Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X
    So far so good ultra settings + theworse + sweetfx
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks TheWorse!

7. tey

tey Member

GPU:
    7950 3gb
    i.imgur.com/Pnm4gxr.png

it wont let me click on the prompt to open the file after i click accept nomatter what i do, is there a fix or workaround for this

8. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello,

As I said before, opinions may vary, however, facts can't be denied. It doesn't require much attention or keen perception to see the increased/improved water particles, the woods at the right corner of the screen, or even the sidewalk at Aiden's lower left side. The texture is completely different.
    Respectfully, it requires much more placebo to not see this clear difference.

No, sir. It is definitely not flawed. TOD is the same on both screens. Due to the reason I've had to quit and launch the game multiple times (had to activate/deactivate patch) and drive from Owl Motel to this pier, maybe there's a 30 seconds difference at most, yet not enough time to change lighting that much.

Of course it might not suit everyone's taste for colors or such, but it doesn't change the fact that Watch_Dogs at Medium Textures + Ultra Graphics settings with Maldo's Texture + TheWorse Colorgrading and Enhanced Lighting patch 0.8 is more detailed than the High Texture + Ultra Graphics settings Vanilla. It also runs at highly better performance on Medium, which leaves no room (at least for my individual choice) to choose a worse image quality and poor performance as the Vanilla High Texture option unfortunately provides.

9. Kersey

Kersey Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
    All I can say is wait for GTAV's lensflares later this year. Ubi's seems unfixable.

10. Nailek

Nailek New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 880M 8G
    I know it doesn't really matter, but thanks for your great work on the MOD you published for Watch Dogs.
    Hoppfully there is people like you.

Thank you.

11. theFFOoL

theFFOoL Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 750 Ti 2GB
    i have your same problem

12. iangon

iangon Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    Hello, I missed some discussion on the topic, I apologize. I read some previous pages and I have not found an answer. Will you find a way to solve the problem trees strangely moving? Thank you for your help.

13. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    darkness is a bit too much :infinity:

hey buddy here's a video to show you more dark spots in watch dogs this in particular was 1 of my last missions , as i played the whole game sidemissions and everything i just wanted to show this as i wanted to help you get them nasty dark spots this race was a mess tbh and wanted to share this :) as for the rest i won't delete the game just yet as i want to see more of your mod as it has been awesome so far :) great work keep it up and ill stay jelly ;)tehee

youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wwvv1lqSJ8&index=2&list=PLms3tQ0K9rJLlvlY6aaAcElO7nLb3ZJiD

and here's a link if u don't like youtube to mega where u can download the video : https://mega.co.nz/#!nop0TBzC!CJ1BjAN-t4WATPEr0GqMxU8-iYZMC-9d6esljcggB8s

enyoiii :)

14. Syg0n

Syg0n Member

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    TheWorse: You are not TheWorse! You are TheBest!!!
    lol just wanted to say that. Thanks for everything man!
    and SLI good scaling would be incredible! Thanks!!

15. Kersey

Kersey Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
    I think someone said this is tied to the 24 hour time cycle in the game and that the mod increased the speed of time which is why the trees are like this. There are some alternative versions people have uploaded with the tree fixed in them and you can probably find them by searching 'tree fix'.

He will probably have them fixed in 0.9. There will be other side versions that will pop up from other tweakers also.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

16. jmx777

jmx777 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Maestro!!!! me registre para decirte que sos groso y las ultimas capturas son exelentes... el tiempo de los ultimos dias en bs as fue exactamente como en las imagenes!!!
    Segui laburando asi y no dejes que los pendejitos te bardeen o te digan q hacer... lo tuyo es laburo de hormiga y por gusto y eso ya es para aplaudir!!!!
    lastima no tener mejor equipo para disfrutarlo al 100% , pero gracias a tu laburo y al de maldo ahora puedo ponerlo en alto.
    Buena onda flaco!
    ----------------------------------
    Master! I sing up just to say you're big! The last SS are exelents! the weather in my city the last days is exactly like those pics!
    keep the good work and dont let the little kids arroud here insult you and tell you what to do... your work is an ant work in your free time and that worth to us get up and clap clap clap...
    Its a shame cause i dont have a best pc to enjoy it 100% but thanks to you and maldo work now i'm able to play at high.
    Good vives man!!!

EDIT: sorry for my poor english!!!!

17. schidddy

schidddy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x Crossfire
    Lol mainly thx to mikanoshi and me beeing so hard headed taking the crossfire/sli scaling up and up again!

Funny also that since kadzait left, no more releases are made from TW. Just ask yourself why people ;)

18. iangon

iangon Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    Ok! Thank You very much! Im going to try that!

19. dXJensen23

dXJensen23 New Member

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770
    hey guys,

small problem, installation of mod is fine but wen i start the game, it crashes just after ubisoft logo, any idea?

20. rja89

rja89 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    Delete your gamer profile for Watch Dogs and restart the game. It will create a new one and you should be able to get past that screen. That worked for me when I had that problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.