After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syg0n

Syg0n Member

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    Indeed it is. The important thing is that we each have fun with his experience of the game.

2. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 5700 XT
    Guys, can you please stop complaining about things that don't have anything to do with something a person with his free time is doing for free?

Some of you are really annoying. No wonder TheWorse is getting sick and tired of so much bs.

Chiill out, guys. Let the man work without trying to get some unreal miracles out of him. Ask Ubisoft instead, they're the ones to blame.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  3. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Suprim
    yup... Ubisoft needs to fix a lot of this stuff. Especially the stuttering!!!
    If you haven't submit a ticket to Ubisoft regarding the stuttering issues.

I have an open ticket with them and have sent them Dxdiag & msinfo32 outputs with my system config.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/AskQuestion.aspx

4. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB

5. AsuraX

AsuraX Member

GPU:
    12G
    I'm looking for a tree fix that works, what is the most up to date patch for it? Since I saw one on page 1 and another on another page, which one works?

Really looking for a fix to this.

PS: THANKS THEWORSE FOR THE MOD!

6. SuddenFool

SuddenFool New Member

GPU:
    660 GTX 2GB ram
    great mod and im trying to help get it tested so heres what i have encountered so far. increase in FPS once the mod has loaded up and stunning visuals. i do have some " stuttering " when driving fast or turning fast from side to side, tho my specs are freaking ancient and the game settings are on 1080p with high graphics, 1 frame v-sync cuz i have screen tearing and high setting textures and i run 42-60 fps on average so its running pretty sick and much better then the vanilla game.

im using version 0.8 and the stuttering started in 0.8 had non in 0.7 but im sure it will be optimized.

keep up the good work mate.

Cheers SuddenFool

EDIT: turns out the stutter was proberly not from the mod but the patch from ubisoft themself.

7. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    The only major change you see here is the tonemapping the rest is placebo or worse.

Though looking @ your results i would say it's flawed again because the TOD and it seems even the weather condition is not the same ?

8. 65Wat

65Wat New Member

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Well, I tried running it as admin and that didn't fix it either.

9. iLegionLord

iLegionLord New Member

GPU:
    4 Nvidia GTX Titan Black
    Can somebody provide me idiot-proof instructions on how to install the mod? I followed TheWorse's instructions but still nothing.

Two more questions, does this mod take advantage of SLI?

And since this mod looks so much better than WatchDogs at Ultra settings, can I assume that it takes 2-3x more GPU processing power to run this on ultra?

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Yeah, the last version 0.9 should fix the multigpu scaling. No more after this. So many watch dogs threads and trolls just makes me think how overrated this game is.

Instead of changing 2 values and making one thread to upload it people should of contact me, as I said it before, this is out control. No more.

11. FraMasZ

FraMasZ New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 660
    TheWorse

Keep on good working.. your mod is really awsome, ignore whose who wanna troll you, finish this masterpiece work :)

12. AsuraX

AsuraX Member

GPU:
    12G
    I really wish you would complete the mod at 1.0

You've done great work so far and people on forums like this can be/ are just trolls and general jerks.

And TheWorse remember that other modder is now banned since that kind of behavior is childish and hurtful.

FYI to everyone else, you all do realize that he doesn't have to even do .9, just lay off. Good feedback and bad feedback are two separate things, bad feedback is when you begin whining and complaining constantly. Good Feedback is listing the issues you had and what you think can be done. Then end it. Don't continue.

Since when you do you end up ruining it for the rest of us. Just some advice - GROW UP. Keep in mind he is not an employee of Ubisoft so don't have heart attacks just because he wasn't able to address for instance every bug/issue.

13. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    Yes but The Worse is right he deserves respect, and most of all not the anxiety we all have and ask ask ask. We ppl need to learn more that if the Company that made the Game is lol on us then we need to re direct to them NEVER To the modders...

Same happens to me on my OC fanpage so i undertand deeply what The Worse says...

For been good you get stressed and not good at all, we say here "you give the hand and ppl gran all your arm"...not the way

Either way the mods are GREAT and i'm very Thankful for them and wish you keep working slowly and calm.

Best Regards to all
    Sergio

14. fearface

fearface New Member

GPU:
    2 x R9 280x
    I also want to say: Thank you! It's your right to do with your time whatever you need or want to do and even now, your contribution was so good, that other guys copied it and ride on the extreme popularity wave, that you created.

15. Only_Me

Only_Me New Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC 4GB
    Is a shame that TheWorse feels it's time to draw a line under this mod's development but I can understand why.

Maybe hold off until the official patch (if it's really coming...) and incorporate that before releasing the final version. Just an idea.

I hope you remember to allow default DOF and default Timescaling as I prefer default values there, but the rest, the shadows, the rain, the fog is incredible.

16. schidddy

schidddy Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x Crossfire
    :banana::banana:

oh man thx so much for your input, for me i had the same view that if a mod comes in and GPU scaling goes down, it must have to do someting with the mod itsself, simple as that! But i have been told a troll and to stop bother the worse, they all telling my understanding is too low for this :3eyes:

thx to u dude this mad it fix my crossfire scalling again.

17. FC_paragon

FC_paragon New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti 2GB
    @ The Worse:

Hello :) first if all i wanna say that your work is really appreciated and it's a treat to play watch dogs with unlocked graphics. I'm a newbie here, and the reason why i opened an account is to share a problem i've been having with the 0.8 version of your mod+ maldo's. i recently installed it, must say it's quite the size, but the thing is that i've installed the previous versions of your mods but i've never encountered lag. But my game lags after i've installed 0.8. i was hoping if you could tell me a solution for this, because this version of the mod looks incredible. and it'll be a shame not to have a good experience with it. i've updated my graphics driver, re-installed the game, deleting the previous mods, and re-installed 0.8 version of the mod only. i don't understand why it's lagging. i should be able to play it, my graphics card is GTX 660 Ti 2 GB.

18. grendel69

grendel69 New Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 2gb
    Personally I think you're doing a sterling job mate! Your mod makes this game what it should be on PC and you're doing a better job than the developers! Finally got a chance to try 0.8 out and the nighttime driving looks stunning.

Yes there are a few whimers but I bet there a an awful lot of people who are now too busy playing your mod and enjoying it so much the haven't got time to post about it :banana:

19. pavan

pavan New Member

GPU:
    amd hd 6670 1gb ddr3
    will this mod even work if settings are low or medium? please reply

20. Khan213

Khan213 Member

GPU:
    HD 7990
    U r right. Every one is telling the same thing just concentrate on his amazing work and ignore the people who just irritating and listen to those who loves @THEWORSE and he will succeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.