After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Here is a video recorded form shadowplay

no sweetfx is at 0:54
    the brightness is 55,so may be the no sweetfx would be too bright

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5bWv_p07SkUQ3RYS2RncXVCLW8/edit?usp=sharing

delete bloom from Lunayah
    replace headlight form theworse 0.8,dof from boss dof far camera,
    wind and light from kadzait24,
    defaultrenderconfig.xml is default lunayah,
    all settings is ultra and temporalsmaa,no supersamling.

2. Lunayah

Lunayah Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Believe as you want sir I have no reason to lie plus I dont mean any disrespect to anybody. If something was use I have mentioned it on my thread the visuals of the mod are NOT base on kadazait mod. The only visual thing I used was the car paints and physics settings I think and he has received the credit. I have tweaked the visuals myself base on TheWorse setting. And if I configure something shouldn't I share it with the people. What would you have me do? explain. or not.

And by the way my mod was out before his so how can i steal his work ?
    I will not comment this sort of allegations any longer

you can just activate or deactivate whatever you want it wont matter just know that I have only tweaked the Ultra setting.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  3. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    That's the spirit! Please don't give up.
    Man, what I would love to see was all of you guys working together on 1 mod, in 1 thread.
    This is getting ridiculous, everyone is opening threads based both in your work and Kadzait.

If you and Kadzait made peace with each other, this craziness would certainly end and benefit everybody. Is it that hard for you guys to just talk, let the past in the past and start over as a team?

You guys have more knowledge about this game than most "wanabe" modders here. Get together, learn from each other, share workloads so it's not overwhelming and just mod the game the way you like it the most.

The amount of whiners here and on Kadzait thread is staggering, it's irritating and demotivating to a point that it's getting too much.

I guess enough is enough. You have done an amazing job optimizing the game to run smoothly. Kadzait on the other hand also did an amazing job by adding an amazing atmosphere and mood to the game.

Both your strong and weak points complement each other.
    Would you be willing to talk with him and start over? I could also talk to him to the same end. :)

I managed to stay neutral in The Witcher games (lol moment), but I don't want to be neutral here, I want to support both of you guys!

More than all, I want to support both of you guys working together.
    Come on, it's not that hard to at least try. :(

4. Sgt. Osiris

Sgt. Osiris New Member

GPU:
    AMD HD7970 3GB 1.2V
    can someone help me fix the gun marks on walls from Kadz beta 3 ....

5. Blanky

Blanky Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 960 Strix 2gb
    The Worse, please do not give up. Many are those who criticize you, but we are much more love people like you, thanks to people like you experience in PC gaming is awesome, whatever you do, I am eternally grateful, thank you for everything that God bless you.

6. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    I just learned that Kadzait got perma banned from Guru3D and is not going to continue work on his mod anymore. :(

What the hell is going on with the PC scene, where's the community?
    This is just sad.

7. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    he either falls now, gets help and keeps getting his donation on the back of that other guy or he makes progress on his own, we gonna see ;)

but now it will be showing how far theworse comes with what kadz left and that was all in all a lot usefull stuff :)

8. UnFeX3

UnFeX3 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 680 2GB 1296/3550
    Sunset, would you mind sending me a PM with the password for the texture pack.
    Can't send pm's yet -.-

9. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
  10. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Stop hijacking this thread with your Thread Info! Come on dude have some respect. Nothing against you. But this is Theworse thread!!

11. Lunayah

Lunayah Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    I didnt mean too.. why is everyone so defensive here!!! do you know my thead is based on theworse mod. and the credit goes to him.

12. pondcy

pondcy Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 Classified
    Happens alot. It's rather silly.

What would be more productive is a simple open discussion of the settings rather than, "I found a setting, it's mine, he stole it!!!"

It's like two people arguing over their respective ENB configs because they both use bloom.

13. basagre28

basagre28 Member

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    wow thank's

14. basagre28

basagre28 Member

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    it will work even on medium texture?

15. flexinho

flexinho Member Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 2060 S 8GB
    Even if ThWorse stole everything from kadzait, it doesn't matter for us who download and install the mod. Nobody of us knows what happened exactly between those two guys. I don't know TheWorse and I don't know kadzait personally. I'm just using their mods and everything that happened around doesn't matter.

So stop acting like kiddys and let them work on mods or steal them from another person. I just want a better looking and good performing game and the performance in TheWorse mod is much better and it doesn't look so much uglier than kadzait's version.

So, keep calm guys. Don't intermeddle in things without knowing the details.

PS: Kadz just found files in the folders, which unlock graphical features and everyone who knows how it works can modify them. He has no patent in using this files and if TheWorse took kadz files and edited them for better perfomance it should be fine for people with lower rigs. It is not a real mod like Boris' ENB or the iCEnhancer for GTAIV. Just files, nevertheless i want to thank TheWorse and kadzait24 and hope they cool down and talk whith each other.

Have a nice day! :banana:

16. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    yes we do know that but u still also use parts from his rival a name that shall not be spoken here and we must stay on topic yet still u made you're own thread so keep it there and don't be stroking you're ego here from look at my great work while its really not you that made it from the beginning that discussion has long happened keep it in your thread please and let's stay on topic here we are nearly again at 100 pages ...

17. Lunayah

Lunayah Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    whaoo this is some serious stuff I should call my lawyers haha ok man Ill follow your wise advice. Not a problem :)

18. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    I get that. But we don't need more threads. Noone will no where to keep up on things. U know what I mean.

19. syrdiman

syrdiman New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 280
  20. O0mix0O

O0mix0O Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 4GB
    Parallax Water?

Unsure if The Worse or anybody else take requests but I would LOVE parallax water, the type used in ENBs. When walking/driving through a puddle, the lack of splash/movement is pretty poor and think this addition would be awesome :)

Wish I could do it myself but my skills and knowledge are almost non existent :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.