Advice Required: New Case

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Lebowski, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Lebowski

Lebowski Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 Zotac
    My PC is currently in an Antec One case and looks a bit shabby. It has lots of fans so is quite noisy, although most of these were added when I was running SLi and are not necessary now. Long story short I want a new case.

I'm looking at the Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 and the In Win 904 Plus. I'm undecided as the former will be quiet but the latter looks really nice and we are moving soon and the PC will be much more visible in my our new home.

Anyone have any experience of these cases? If I decide in the next five hours I can get 30% off so I need to decide quickly.

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Sorry no experience with either.

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    same as above, but i do like the look of In Win 904 Plus! Looks very cool. I would go for it, purely coz of the looks :D

Ive just ordered Fractal Design R5 for myself!

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    R4 was a great case, I was really surprised how easy it was to put my 1366 rig inside, and how much it reduced it's noise (got the dampened version).

5. Lebowski

Lebowski Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 Zotac
    Thanks guys. Based on looks purely I would go for the In Win 904 plus, I'm a little concerned that it won't be quiet or it will be difficult to keep cool.

It's a choice between a sensible case or something impractical just hoping that the impractical one will still do the job.