Adesso Tru-Form 150 Keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The new Adesso Tru-Form 150 - 3-Color Illuminated Ergonomic keyboard is designed with ergonomic split key zones and a gentle slope for the natural positioning of hands, wrists, and forearms, increasin...

Adesso Tru-Form 150 Keyboard

2. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I'm not sure if it's that good. After using some keyboards with angled surface, I have to admit that they wear out fast. The keys get stiffer and may get jammed. The membrane itself wears out faster, but the real problem is the tunnel along which the key goes up and down. One of the solutions is using mechanical switches, but it's not the case with this keyboard. So either they don't care or they used some fancy new keys.

Another issue is present, no matter what switches you have. Such keyboard is wide. If you place it in a way that the middle of the space bar key is just in front of you, then the mouse is really far to the right. If you don't use mouse, it's not a big issue. Also, if your desk arrangement makes it comfortable to use the mouse in this way, you may be fine. But when I switched the rooms and desks in my current office, I had to go back from MS Natural 4000 to ThinkPad W520 keyboard (by placing laptop under monitor).