1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adata To Release Spectrix S40G RGB SSD

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 24, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    You know it, no RGB is no a go these days. So why not fit some RGB on an M2 SSD eh? Well, ADATA has a first. Meet the Spectrix S40G RGB SSD. RGB or not, it is no slouch with read and write speeds of 3...

Adata To Release Spectrix S40G RGB SSD

2. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 Strix
    In before the complains about RGB and nobody talking about the product's price to performance ratio.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Embra likes this.
  3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    surprised it took this long. I will never get the point of slapping RGB's on to ever component in the pc performance is only thing that matters it not like those Lights make it go faster anymore then slaping flames along side of something dont make go any faster

4. NiColaoS

NiColaoS Master Guru

GPU:
    1060 6GB Armor OC
    Thankfully for some reason I don't give a damn about M.2. My Z390 has 2 slots with coolers, too, but I just bought 3 Samsung 860. When my PC will become old, I guess I jump to M.2, but now, not a chance. I already had DDR4 @2667 per Intel Jedec, and I just bought 2x8GB @3200. The Mhz difference is less than 2%. At least the the 2667Mhz were only 2x4GB. I didin't like that I had to go from 1.2V to 1.35V. As if we're going back to 1.8V DDR2 and 1.5V DDR3.

My next PC will have it all, PCIE 4.0, DDR5, GDDR6 etc. Until then no major spending anymore. I already feel it goes much faster than what I use it for, even for gaming.

Last edited: May 25, 2019