1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Combat 7

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Native support Thrustmaster hotas 4 for pc ps4. Will continue play with gamepad anyway. Hard difficulty sounds better i guess

2. ren008

ren008 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    No ultrawide = no sale.

3. Geryboy

Geryboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti AMP Zotac
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr.Bigtime likes this.
  4. Geryboy

Geryboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti AMP Zotac
    INSTG8R likes this.

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Also has Ps vr support Bought for ps4 too. My hotas 4 works on ps4 anyway. Good.

6. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Anyone annoyed with the atrociously short draw distance in AC7 (no doubt due to the lacklustre CPUs in the consoles) will be pleased to know that there's an easy to add INI tweak that can drastically improve pop in with only a small hit to performance. Tweak, which also includes how to enable TAA, is detailed here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/502500/discussions/0/1777135944140331772/

I'm playing the game at 2560x1440 on maxed out Ultra settings with 150% resolution scaling (4K downsampling) and I still get 70+ fps on my ageing i7-4770K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 GB, GTX 1080 Ti, Windows 10 Pro v1809 PC. This is with draw distance set to 10 but it can be lowered to 6 while still allowing for a decent draw distance that shames the original PC and console versions.

DocStrangelove likes this.
  7. Geryboy

Geryboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti AMP Zotac
    the hud shows everything on the screen so does the radar, if the actual model gets loaded sooner or later, it doesn't matter too much to me, since it's not like you'll oversee an enemy. The model just loads in later instead of being a tiny dot all the time , it's just a rectangle.

I don't mind on Xbox one X.

8. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1Gaming
    Love the game, just played the first 2 missions with the F16. Love the atmosphere and the action. Playing with a 360 controller so i'm avoiding all that joystick support BS. The music is epic as well.

Perfect game to keep me busy until Division2 is out :)

9. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    namco my friend always delivers, especially with these arcade games

10. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Yeah, their specialty, same thing with Capcom and great writing to laugh at! Kinda know what you're getting into without being required to look.

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    both companies i admire a lot, since the sega mega drive days and the arcade games

12. DocStrangelove

GPU:
    I've hacked the exe file with a hex editor and can confirm it really works. I now have 21:9 in 2560x1080.
    BUT (!) the hud has gone to the left side of the screen now. :p good thing my LG monitor has a crosshair function, so it's not that bad for me.

ramthegamer likes this.
  13. DocStrangelove

GPU:
    There is a fix for the HUD problem it seems. It's all on the widescreen GF forums.