So today I finally got hold of the Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 Cooler. I have everything set up and running like a dream now, however it was not all smooth sailing. Once I had removed my old heatsink, cleaned the card up and fit the new one I booted up and was amazed at the core temps, 60C load in Furmark where I used to get 90C +. This was great. However I noticed in GPU-Z that while running furmark my VRM's were hitting 130C+ which they never did when I had the stock cooler on. I was skeptical that the supplied VRM stick-on cooler would ever be a good solution. I didn't really know what to do about this probelm so I jumped on google and found this thread here http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=89018 where a guy had written a mini-review on this cooler and had found exactly the same problem. He tried replacing the supplied vrm cooler with individual Zalman sinks but that didn't work. In the end he hack-sawed the vrm cooler off the old GTX cooler and screwed it in place. So I went to the hardware store and got me a hacksaw Chopped up the old cooler to get the necessary piece, which due to its design can be screwed on tightly to the card providing much better contact that the stick-on one. Instead of using the thick thermal pads that came with the accelero I cut up bits of the white thermal padding which were used on the original heatsink as they are much thinner and after a little test proved to be a better solution. Booted back up and ran furmark and now my VRM temps maxed out at about 90C. Success! Now....the only remaining issue is that the ram sinks won't stay on properly I'm hoping they will cure on there with time, currently they are held in place by wedging folded cardboard between the sink and the cooler above. So all in all it was a bit of a mission to get to this stage but the results are excellent. No more loud GTX fan, no more 90C core temps. Arctic cooling could certainly make some improvements to this product though, by supplying a vrm sink which uses the same screw pattern as the stock heatsink so that a good contact can be made, this would be a complete solution. As it stands, I wouldn't be comfortable running with thier vrm solution for too long with temps over 130C... Edit// I forgot to mention I also did not use the supplied stick on back plate, I instead used the original black screw-on backplate from the stock cooler.