AC 1900 Model C7000 Blinking lights.

Discussion in 'Network questions and troubleshooting' started by Datagg3, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    Hello. Just purchased this the other day. Getting great 330 down, around 40-50 up. Have cox ultimate. Those speed tests run on hardwired side. My concern is the wireless side. The first couple days wireless side it worked better (all seemed faster) yet today appear to be intermittent and slower at times. I power cycled router to see if that would help, yet all is the same. I noticed though once all was up and running, my 2.4 and 5 band lights blink on and off in sporadic intervals as does the wireless symbol. All else is solid green. Reading the manuals and looking at what I could find in the net, It appears these lights are supposed to be solid green, would that be correct?. My thoughts are that if they are supposed to be solid and they are blinking that my wireless side is intermittent and could explain things of being fast, then seemingly much slower. Would those blinking lights confirm an issue, or is that standard behavior?

Thanks for your help