About racial equality in your country

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    looks like your friends are not very intelligent :) anybody with half a brain would see through BNP's policies, and realize they are simple minded racist scum.

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    obviously i never knew that you've been to jail.. but i can't begin to imagine how bad it must've been there, it probably changes a person deeply for better or worse.

oh well, at least you made it out alive. :paranoid:

3. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI

4. Adicto

Adicto Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Sadly its not like that here
    You all people and your Non-Racist countries :p

Here it's damn screwed up
    Racism here is UBER HIGH!! xD
    No joke, it sucks here

5. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI

Where?

6. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore

Yes, it does change a person usually for the worse that is why so many go right back in after getting out. I beat the odds, that was 10 years ago and I have not been back(thank God).

Anywho, I was brainwashed to be a racist and it took a couple of years to get over it, happens all the time in US prisons.

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone from another country know how racism is in their prisons and jails???

7. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    bah, I don't care who you are you have to have a little racism in you or you could walk right into death trap. There's plenty of places in the US where if a white person just walked there could easily be beaten to death just for being white. That used to be true for blacks but not anymore. It seems white people as a whole have let the race thing go while other races are hanging onto it. White people mostly feel guilty for something they never did and I don't get it. I try to treat people the same unless they give me reason not to. Like the other day I was playing basketball with some blacks(I'm pretty good, but so is everyone else in my family), and one yells to his friend "YOU LETTIN DAT WHITE BOY SCHOOL YOU DAYSHAUN!", and I say "I BE SCHOOLIN DAT BLACK BOY!" and wtf they all almost froze in their tracks and were deciding whether to jump me or not. After that game I left because I was getting some icy stares. WTF man I know what I said was a little mockery-ish but come on, it wasn't much worse than what he said. Which was basically that white people suck and shouldn't be able to be better than blacks at basketball(which I concede is for the most part true).

8. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Are mods on vacations, few topics are past borderline right now and havent seen a post from cyber in a while XD

9. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    As a US citizen in a metro area there are a ton of ethnicities - so I get my share of interaction.

Being only 26 I didn't grow up during the race riots of the 50s, 60s and 70s, so I find racism very odd. I've found racism is reversing itself in the US and now white people, at least in academia, books and media, are treated as the minority. One example is I'm called a "white person" ALL the time, but when I say "that black person" people are kind of annoyed as if I should say "African American". Of course I don't mean anything by it.

My coworker is black and joke around at each other about race and it is fun when there is mutual respect for being a person. That is the thing, racism confuses human nature with abilities. As a person we all have certain rights. Also we have unique abilities, which allows some to play the piano and others to be good teachers; so we're equal in one sense and different in another.

Furthermore, minorities who are employeed for race relations (ie, Rev Wright, Al Sharpton) continue to fan the fires, eventhough a lot of progress has been made in regards to equality. For heaven's sake we have a black president!

I'm really just sick of it. I didn't enslave anyone, so why do I have to pay for it?! But this sh** has been going on since the beginning of time.

10. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    Well i stay in Scotland which is part of Britain and there are loads non european immigrants here. Actual White population decreasing while the non Whites are increasing at high rates.

You know though because it's the White population that keeps getting smaller it's seen as good, anything against Whites is seen as great in todays world.

Scotland is supposed to be a White country and it should stay that way...

11. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    I see a lot of posts from "ideal minded" people. It's very easy for some folks to claim that "racism is bad, and stupid and all racist people are ignorant". Obviously, racism isn't right.

BUT, you can't make generalized comments about people being ignorant, till you've lived where they live, and see the same kinds of things day in and day out.

Groups of people behave differently in different parts of the world. Of course, they're all just people... but when a person sees the majority of a certain race, on a daily basis, act like complete savage animals, you can't blame them for being a bit racist.

It's all in where you live, in other words. But don't go around generalizing people, when you don't live where they live, and see what they see.

12. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    Well, wasn't there a thread recently asking us mods to take it a little bit easier?

I'm not here to babysit you all the time anyway.

But you know what? Post like these make me throw up:
    Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.