About racial equality in your country

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    I wouldnt call myself racist however there are somethings which do bug me,

Example for the love of god gays freak me out a lil, I dont hate them just I dont feel right with them, or for example the few blacks I see here are illegal immigrants which instead of spending their money to feed their families they leech of government protection and buy bling and I cant stop to think that maybe the racial generalization isnt that much off...

2. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    I would say canada Shrouds much of the false equality to appease some people and be politicalty correct.

3. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I have no problems against immigrant, people that made a life in their country and legally come here to give their expertise in a place where theres a market for it, IE jobs ! But if you're poor, and just want to just leech on an already achieved country ... I don't think that anyone here would want of you

4. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    the main people in the UK who get stick are indian people i mean tbh they even annoy me at times just the funny accent i guess.

5. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Yeah, since there are no neo-nazis in the UK.

... Oh, wait.

6. neurokrem-rs

neurokrem-rs Banned

GPU:
    XFX 8800 now "Ultra"
    Dude,stop listening to mass media.They are rotting you brain.There is no rasism here,no ethnic clensing,no nothing,trust me.
    The stuff you heard about wars in Bosnia and Kosovo is twisted halftruth.Those were civil wars.
    The truth is written by victorious.Take a look at the South Osethia,Georgia and Russia.No one calls Russian the agressor in public,no one dares.The took Part of Georgia because they can.
    Stop listening to what TV and radio try to tell you.You are only being indoctrinated that way.
    We dont hate Croatians,Muslims or Albanians,nether do they hate us.
    If you really want the truth come to Serbia or Croatia,look for yourself.No hate just daily lives.
    In fact ill be happy to have you as a guest :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  7. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    Technically speaking, Neurokrem is right since apart from the Gypsies/Roma everyone is white. Nationalism and chauvinism are a different matter altogether. You see, people everywhere are such that unless they are self-confident enough, they will hate everyone who's different from them. Race is only one aspect but there is also religion, nationality, regional accents, physical appearance, wealth, you name it. As far as Serbia is concerned, ppl here are the same as everywhere else, possibly with a local flavour, if you know what I mean but they are no less or more prejudiced than any of the surrounding countries.

8. Seref

Seref Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 GHz Vapor-X
    I do. Russia's always been a bully, and sold weapons to bullies.

But then again, the US sells their fair share of weapons too.

Man, all this race and nationalism crap would be so much simpler when people recognize that we're all just human, and as humans, we inevitably hate and are annoyed by most other humans. :wanker:

9. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. But seriously, here in the US and on this forum you can say honky but you have a hard time saying n-i-g-g-e-r.

10. neurokrem-rs

neurokrem-rs Banned

GPU:
    XFX 8800 now "Ultra"
    :funny:

11. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    good point

we practically have a nazi party right here anyway its called the BNP

12. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i only met 2 self-proclaimed gays in my life (maybe more but i probably never knew they were) and they didn't freak me out because they were behaving in a very normal manner, also i don't mind if they think i'm a hot guy as long as they don't let me know and keep it to themselves otherwise that would freak me out but thank god it never happened.

the ones that freak me out are the ones who act, walk and talk like a woman, i don't hate them but i just stay away because they'd make me feel very embarrassed especially if there are people around, plus god forbid one of their hands touch me even by mistake i would Chuck Norris on them. :grin:

that's because we don't want to upset the mods, get warnings or even suspended accounts plus it's probably much more disrespectful for a black person to be called the N word based on background history involving black people imo.

but Honky? it's often used to comedic effect and even when a black guy says it it's hardly offensive anymore, which is like saying "white people all look the same when honking the horn of their cars looking for prostitutes" hahaha :heh:

it's more of a disparaging term and not really racial as some believe, while the N word is truly racial and offensive.

13. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    ^^ lol the same does not apply to lesbians unless they are ugly then it becomes offensive

LOL

14. The_AC

The_AC Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X
    In the U. S., whites used to walk over everyone, so now whites are giving some concessions to non-whites. However, the non-whites are really over-exploiting the concessions given to them, so eventually whites will take away the favors, and walk over everyone again (as sort of a punishment for taking advantage). I'm assuming the process will keep repeating.

Also, a lot of whites will try to act racist to whites, in an effort to elevate themselves in the favor of other whites, and non-whites.

15. MadHayden

MadHayden Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 570 1.28GB
    Where I'm at in the UK, racism is ripe, some of my friends at school all joke about voting BNP when they're older but I believe many of them will actually vote for BNP :/

16. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    the leader of the BNP is a cocksucker worse than David Cameron

17. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    all party leaders are in the uk

18. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
  19. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore

Well, I didn't mean it as a racial comment, I am NOT racist(anymore). And I know what racism is, I've been to prison and prison's are ripe with racial tension. Trust me things get bad, you really have no choice but to choose a side and stick with to death(sometimes literally), it makes you a racist. It's a serious problem here in the US, I don't know about other countries.

So, boys and girls don't f*ck up and go to prison(or jail), it can seriously f*ck you up, not just how you feel racially either.

20. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Having grown up in Southern California, I didn't grow up with "races". I grew up with "people". I've had good friends of all races. So to me, I don't see skin color, I see the person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.