a question specific to my rig

Discussion in 'Videocards vs General Purpose - NVIDIA Ageia PhysX' started by biggerx, Aug 12, 2008.

1. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    Hi gurus,
    This question is kinda specific to my rig that's why I didn't post it in an existing thread. I'm also assuming that my 7300gt will be supported in the upcoming physx release from nVidia.

I only have one 16x pcie 2.0 slot which is currently being taken up by my 8800. If my 7300gt is in one of the other slots (I belive they are x1 or x4 slots I will check when I'm home) will it even be selectable in the new physx control panel?

Thanks for your time .

2. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    "a question specific to my rig"? ask your rig then, lol, only kidding, that 7300gt wont work with physix as it doesnt support cuda, only 8 series cards onwards support cuda

3. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    F-U Imimmfn thanks for pointing out my terrible grammar (actually I'm so bad at English I don't even know if my thread title is the correct way to type that sentence)! lol! :D Ahhh. I could have have sworn I saw somewhere that it was 7 series and up, but that's why I'm asking. BTW my rig told me STFU and play some games already.
    :cheers: Thanks for the advice Imimmfn

4. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    lmao, no worries mate :beer: