A non-toxic cure for cancer..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Taint3dBulge, Jun 14, 2011.

1. smnoamls

smnoamls Maha Guru

GPU:
    6950 2gb Dirt3 @6970 bios
    Two of my best friends work in a cancer research center in my local university.
    Both are Bioelectric doctorate students.
    While I am no expert in the matter, I consider them to be.
    This research, like many others, seems promising, it is not perfect or even close to useful as of yet.
    I lost loved ones to cancer as well, so I know the draw of promising cures.
    I also know that companies are RUSHING to get to cures. There is more money for the company to get a cure then just pulling patients through a few years.
    Think of the company to get to the patent. That company will be the biggest company in the world in a DAY.

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You're an idiot too. There are thousands of people working their butts off everyday to find cures for cancer and lots of other diseases. Or do you think they are faking that too? Maybe they are just sitting in the lab surfing the internet all day?

3. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Theres something called soursop that was tested in the 70s and it was proven to kill cancer cells. It comes from the graviola tree.

4. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I have no doubt people are working on a cure, regardless of one already existing or not. But with that being said have you even watched the video?

5. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Seriously, I think some of you should go get a job at the government or their agencies because you obviously don't watch, read or accept what's right in front of your face :3eyes: :roll:

6. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Two kids go to school, one buys textbook A on chemistry and another buys textbook B on chemistry. Can A tell B he doesn't know chemistry because he used a different book? In this case Kid A watched a movie while Kid B read a book, now kid A is calling B a hypocrite for saying the movie is wrong.

You have watched a one and a half hour infomercial on a product, and I've spent a few minutes reading the consumer reports review. Which do you think is going to yield more information? The reason I draw that analogy is because the review of the movie that I read in the NYT indicates that for the most part minimal if any contrary opinions / evidence was shown and the scientific community has taken extreme prejudice against this man. I've seen things like that before, and they strike me as advertisements rather than documentary's.

I'm not going to claim any kind of expertise on the man, he's mostly not worth my time. Regardless, According to my reading there actually is a weak form of something that can "Cure" (read treat) some kinds of cancers in his medicine. However, that's very different from a revolutionary cure-all that snake oil salesmen have advertised since time immemorial. I read he's mixing this component up with a bunch of other unproven nonsense then singing hallelujah on the occasion that it works. This is just my understanding of the issue, it could be wrong.

Also saying my "google fu" is the basis of my argument is a lie, I presented a link which contained information. My google fu combined with my life's experiences is the basis of my not watching the movie, not the basis of why this man is called a quack by some in the medical / scientific community.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Personally my common sense tells me that, considering the many types of cancers and the many types of causes, that is is extremely unlikely that any single chemical or treatment is going to be effective as a cure for more than several related types of cancers.

For those demanding one must watch the video then it's only fair to 'demand' they read this:
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/burzynski1.html:vader:

8. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    "The man" obviously has more power and control than a miracle cure for cancer. Seriously people, stop believing in a single source or jump on a big conspiracy wagon before having a full understanding. At least do some research and be a little skeptical. People feed off gullibility and suckers all the time - videos like the one in the OP are good examples of something that looks too good to be true - and these almost always turn out to the be the case, i.e. too good to be true.

9. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Blah blah blah, rhetoric rhetoric backpedalling.

Look man, you an angry guy, with no tolerance for anyone else's opinion. You also jump into discussions like this, refuse to read the argument presented and berate the people in the discussion for not discussing in your chosen form.

I'm not being mean, just honest. You don't discuss, you demand.

10. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Oh yes, everyone is an idiot except you. Either that or you're completely and hopelessly ignorant... not to mention a naive, ill mannered, foul mouthed prick. Shut your mouth and go back to your land of rainbows and lollipops where everything is perfect.

It's been known to work as cure for YEARS and yet it's not used regularly as treatment everywhere. Yeah, totally nothing suspicious about that. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011

11. Nbz

Nbz Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6850 1000/1150
    Its known everywhere that the Health System is a money maker.
    I mean, ever wondered why, when you get sick, your doctor prescibes you X instead of Y?

But, in the other hand, I doubt that if there was a much better cure for cancer than Chemo/Radiation, it wouldn't be out yet. I mean, sure there can be some people that put money above everything but there are surely nice people that do actually care about people.

It would have been leaked if it was being hidden, atleast thats how I see it.

12. sounar

sounar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080
    Ladies and gentleman, I am completely taken a back that some individuals still believe that pharmaceutical companies are there in priority to heal people. If that was their legitimate goal, to completely eradicate as many diseases as possible they would simply be driving themselves off the cliff; out of business, driving a nail through their own coffin, its nonsense!

I'l give you an personal example, in my younger years i had a skin condition(and still do) my family doctor had prescribed to me a topical steroid cream,. It worked wonders for my condition, but there was one problem, he never stated it was a steroid cream, and should not be used for more than a couple of months. And as time went by i had used the cream throughout the years with refill after refill the same doctor never informed me once that maybe i should stop using it as it is steroid. As only recently i went to a walk in clinic and the doctor who i visited for the first time told me to stop using it immediately when he found out how many years i had applied it, Now after i had stopped applying the cream my skin condition got considerably worse than it originally had been. Majority of doctors just "heal" by the book to whatever they had been taught to say through their education years simply because if they prescribe a different alternative that they know works better, they are not protected with the system(lawsuits and accidental deaths)

The Well Being of all, in this case our health, will never be a top priority for these corporations because they are driven by dollar signs. Only way things would change if these corporations were non profit organizations using whatever means to help cure cancer etc and not ask firstly, but can we patent it?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  13. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

That sucks dude, I hope you don't have any long-term issues.

I've been pretty lucky, my life-long family practitioner is very conscious of cost, he'll give me tons of samples if he has them, normally enough to fix whatever I'm there for. If he doesn't have it, he recommends generics or somewhat-homeopathic cures. I had a small patch of (ick!)ringworm on my left elbow years ago, he said I could either pay a buttload for a scrip, or get Selsun Blue dandruff shampoo. He had me put the Selsun on twice a day or so, let it dry, then wash it off. The icky ringworm was gone in like two weeks, and cost me $8.

Screw big medicine, they are evil, and hate you all.

14. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3060Ti Gaming X
    Dr. Burzynski has been curing people with different forms of cancer for 30 years.

Fakes don't last this long.

If you don't believe this is real then you are plain ignorant.

He holds the patent for the compound Antineoplaston A10 (Phenylacetylisoglutamine) (US Patent 4558057. December 10, 1985), from which other compounds are made for treatment, i.e. Antineoplaston AS2-1 (Phenylacetlglutamine, Phenylacetate).

From the National Cancer Institute Website;

"The developer retains patents on antineoplaston compounds and their use when administered pharmaceutically to inhibit the growth of neoplastic cells."

The greedy pigs FDA and PhRMA are furious that they can't make any royalties from a cancer cure that has been proven to work.

The US Government submitted 11 copycat patents for the Antineoplaston A10 but as no medical trials have been completed and the FDA holds back its approval, it has not been registered for use on the general public.

15. TDurden

TDurden Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    Also read this:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080628155300.htm
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563521/Cancer-cure-may-be-available-in-two-years.html

Human trial was supposed to start in the end of 2008
    But now it was canceled before it even started: http://www.wakehealth.edu/Clinical-...ts-With-Metastatic-or-Unresectable-Cancer.htm

16. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    Amazing vid. I sent a link to my mother who survived cancer. She had stage 2 in her bowls. She went through several years of kemo and it is gone BUT she can't last out on public that long without running to the washroom to releav herself.

17. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Big Pharma will never allow it. :frown:

18. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Although I wish this infliction (cancer) upon no one I would be so joyous to hear that CEO's of the "Big Pharma" come down with an die a horrible, prolonged, and painful death from cancer themselves. Karma, dude. :thumbup:

19. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    It certainly has my vote! :thumbup:

20. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Where did I backpedal? He has no cure for cancer. There is a lone agent in his several 'treatments' known to have a chance of curing some kinds just like many many other things. I say this in the same way that I say Diet and exercise can "cure" some kinds of cancer by strengthening your immune system, some vitamins can do it to on impossibly rare occasions as well. The thing is many many of these methods have a low chance of curing cancer so they're put together as "TREATMENTS" because there's no ****in silver bullet.

There is no argument here just a bunch of BS. I'm not really angry, I just have no respect for you as a person.

Using logic for just a single second in this imbecilic thread, wouldn't this refute the idea of a conspiracy to suppress a cure?

In fact come to think of it, the entire bull**** conspiracy theory can be refuted on google in an hour by googling "CEO Dies of Cancer" or more formulaic "(person with elite title and **** tons of money) dies of cancer"

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011