A Nasty issue ..

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by zipsi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. zipsi

zipsi Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 6870
    I made my rivatuner v2.24 to automatically overclock my 8800 gts 640mb when I run a 3D application and to downclock (powersaving + lower temperature) when I'm not.. I did that with combination of rivatuner's hardware monitor and rivetuner's statistics server(for OSD)... Well it all works fine, but when I put my computer into standby mode and return later, it doesn't seem to work.. It just does not detect games etc. anymore.. and remains on power saving mode with poor performance..The hardware monitor doesn't even detect a hardware accelerated application is running. Every time I do that I have to relog to make it work again.. Any suggestions?

// 1 question more.. automatic overclock doesn't seem to work with 64bit capable games.. hardware monitor does not see them... for example.. crysis 64bit.. I have load the overclock profile manually which is quite annoying and the OSD doesn't work eather.. Wasn't rivatuner 64 bit capable?

P.K.

2. hubbardt

hubbardt Member

GPU:
    9800GTX SLI
    Afraid I can't help with your first problem but see my thread 'silly question' for 64 bit games and overclocking.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009