9600GSO graphics coruption

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Football Fan, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Football Fan

Football Fan Member

GPU:
    Palit gtx260 sonic OC
    Hello,

And once again i`m asking for guru`s help :) I had no problems with games and played a lot of them but then I installed dead space and in game graphics after 20-30 minutes of playing got totally messed up but the pc didnt freeze getting back to desktop with ctrl alt del and back to game helped for another 30 minutes then problem came back. I tried different drivers and nothing helped so i didnt play this game anymore. Now i am playing F.E.A.R 2 and played it quite a lot(few hours a day) with no problem, but yestarday i had the same thing as with dead space so again graphics get messed up and going back to desktop helps for a while.

I dont understand whats the problem i didnt change any pc part, oc is the same, voltages are ok, memtest etc. no problem, only sometimes when this happens i see in event viewer that nv4_disp got stuck in infinite loop. I have the latest drivers and when uninstalling previous i always used driver cleaner in safe mode.

Any ideas ? The whole thing is strange for me cause it looks like it started with dead space then i had weeks with no problems and again started with fear 2. I heard that it sometimes might be fault of playing with no v-sync or some graphic effect that is on ingame might be causing problems like this ?

2. reeven

reeven Guest

GPU:
    XFX GTX280 750/1450/3000
    use latest driver 182.60.