91.28 tweaked reg file

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by MASTERTRICK, May 27, 2006.

?

Have u got better gameplay experience after applying reg file???

Poll closed Aug 12, 2006.
  1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

58.3%
  1. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb

well i tride cod2 my cpu %is about 10 % higher but i notice there are no more gliches i used to get little glitches here and there and now i have none...so with it using more of my dual core its smoothing things out..:)

2. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    Cod2 is a Directx game. ( WTD_EXECMODEL "1" is the tweak for direct x games )
    Can u test a OpenGL game such us Doom3 , Riddick, Quake4?

3. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    i got quake 4 i tested my frames were the same BUT they did not drop near as much as they use to i had no glithches what so ever my frams dont jump around now :)

4. carlo247

carlo247 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+ SLI
    how do i uninstall your tweak?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006

5. Cry

Cry Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080TI SeaHawk
    Reinstall the drivers like any other tweaked drivers....

6. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    i updated my first post see that before apply tweaks.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  7. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    **************News**************

I buy finally a amd 3800 x2, i´m upload in a few days a reg file only for monocore processors and other version optimized for dual core processors.

For monocore processors i uploaded a reg file called 91.28v3 and for dualcore a reg file called 91.28x2

PD: Current and future version of reg file runs fine with older and newer version of drivers.

8. carlo247

carlo247 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+ SLI
    Ok uninstalled and installed the Z-Tweaked driver.

Does that also fix, your reg? "remove added stuffs"

9. toby77jo

toby77jo Member

I am running on a AMD 4800 dual core cpu and a nvidia 7950 GTX graphic card.

I can not find the reg file anywhere in your link that refer to the reg file that is optimized for dual core cpu's? I only find the version2 file. not the X2 file.

Also, does anyone know how to enable SLI overclocking in the registry editor. I am using coolbits2 but I am affraid it only overclocks one of the gpu's instead of both.

10. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    I no uploaded x2 reg file because i´m actally working in that reg file and feel sure doing good with games before upload x2 reg file , i saw in other post i´ll upload a file in a few days.Actually people only can download 91.28v2 reg file but i just finished 91.28v3 reg file, possibly i upload v3 version of tweaks ( for monocore ).

Sorry for my bad english

11. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    Good news people¡¡¡¡

I just uploaded 2 reg files with tweaks for people who have dual core processor and monocore processors in 2 diferent reg files.

Sorry if i couldn´t finish before those reg file but i need feel sure doing a good worked reg file testing tweak by tweak playing a lot to games, to test gameplay experience,fps, etc....

PD: Sorry if i have bad english

12. carlo247

carlo247 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+ SLI
    how do i completely remove your reg edits??

13. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    Unistalling driver is enough. I should u unlock pipes via rivatuner

14. carlo247

carlo247 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+ SLI
    :D thank you

15. alhshots

alhshots New Member

GPU:
    Palit 5500 FX 256mb
    Good work mastertrick. I need more performance and i found with that reg file and without overclocking my machine.

PD: Kisses for all guru3d members.

16. toby77jo

toby77jo Member

how to I apply your reg file for dual core cpu if I have a nvidia 7950 dual gpu?
    In regedit I have
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\{44510C54-645C-40D0-A79E-B6ECAAA30D0D}

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\{81608269-88FF-4BF6-957A-705E48620E25}

both containing lots of information for the graphics card. Should I apply it to both? or just on 1 of them?

17. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    Your idea is good because windows asign a GUID per Nvidia Gpu. Have u got a subfolder named "0000" with a small "+" in that keys"

I post a screenshot to explain better.

[img=http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9448/regedit5iu.th.jpg]

Press right mouse click and export key name ( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Video\{44510C54-645C-40D0-A79E-B6ECAAA30D0D}) and paste second exported key in x2 reg file. that file must be open with notepad to paste exported key between " [ " and " ] ".

Save changes

Double click

Now u must export second key name (
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Video\{81608269-88FF-4BF6-957A-705E48620E25} )that contain a subfolder named "0000" and have a small " + "

Paste second exported key name in x2 reg file. that file must be open with notepad to paste exported key between " [ " and " ] ".
    Save changes
    Doubleclick

If u got any problems or difficulties post them and i tell u how to apply it or download video tutorial posted in my first post and see it.

Do you need more info to apply tweaks ?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  18. Aioras

Aioras Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    Really good job my friend, as somebody said before there´s a lots of different gain/loss depending on the specs of everyone, but I apreciate your work a lot.

PD: For those people who just blame him even without trying his tweaks... just shut up and do something better than this, we will laught on you too....:bolt: