8.69 AMD (10.1 Beta)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by rflair, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    l2facepalm

Really well thats super but im not going to derail the thread into how to install or uninstall software, the method i use works fine for me, i guess what you use is fine for you too

2. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    :banana:

3. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I aint even going to bother with these. I am using 8.70 leaked driver and they are perfectly fine. Had no issues at all with them. Plus the OpenGL and DX versions in that driver are much newer than these ones. I know they are an internal build but they seem fine to me very stable for a beta. I might wait and see what the offical 10.1 driver bring. I am going to say they will be released next Wednesday.

4. Wolfskin07

Wolfskin07 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Will you guys cut it out with the friggin' driver cleaner story??? I'm sick of reading the same **** all over again in every driver post.

WIn 7 doesn't need driver cleaners to strat with.... the only time i ever use a driver cleaner anymore is when i **** up driver installations.

Grow up and stop spamming pointless comments about driver cleaners.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Wolfskin07

5. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    This thread:

[​IMG]

6. Ricaspecada

Ricaspecada Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5870
    [​IMG]

7. luv2increase

luv2increase Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 - 800/1600/1900
    If people installed their drivers correctly, there would be probably 1/2 as many posts in all driver subforums on the whole WWW :)

You saying it doesn't matter is just increasing wasted WWW data on all these servers that these tech forums are ran from. :bang:

Listen to those who have knowledge --> Always uninstall drivers and use Driver Sweeper/Cleaner before installing a new driver.

After all, it is good for the environment if you really think about it :banana:

8. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Just installed MSI drivers.Seems pretty good so far :)

9. randomizer

randomizer Guest

GPU:
    5600 xt Gaming OC
    Thanks!! it didn work with 10.1 so i was about to give up. Then i tried 9.12 hotfix and works!!:)

10.1 works fine on my comp though!

10. ZebMacahan

ZebMacahan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    Same here. The 8.70 leaked driver is superb on my system too. No issues at all to report, and I would go as far as to say that the driver is one of the best I have had ( and I've tried them all since cat 8.7).

I guess there are no big performance gains compared to the 9.12/9.12 hotfix, but nevertheless, some games actually feels smoother using this driver( ex L4D2, Dirt 2, COD MW2).

I highly recommend the 8.70, at least to people still using 4xxx series cards:thumbup:

11. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    Please explain what these compatibility problems may be. You obviously know exactly what the problems are.

12. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    No its not.