6800GO drivers?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Supernordic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Supernordic

Supernordic New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 6800GO 256mb
    Hi guys! I bought myself a laptop 3 yrs ago. Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M3438G with a GF 6800Go videocard. But they stoped releasing drivers of course like after 1 year. I e-mailed FujitsuSiemens and i was told the driver (Version:7.9.3.0 Date:21.09.2005) is the best so far. But i have found, and even tried to make modded drivers by my self. I only moved the nv4_disp.ini to a newer forceware driver and it worked. This has improved my games by ~100%-200%, :). But now i cant do this anymore and i cant find any modified drivers for my 6800go that improves graphics and fps in games. I am not expecting 200 fps in Team Fortress 2, but i know i can get better than 15.

So does anyone know where to find great drivers for this laptop or is someone able to modify some new ones? Thermal and silentmode is easy to enable if this isnt included in the driver.

2. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
  3. Supernordic

Supernordic New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 6800GO 256mb

Thanks alot! But i just found this page 15 minutes ago. Must have been a link on guru3d.com or something.:approval: This page is worth gold to me now :p

4. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    ur welcome ;)
    Have fun!