1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60fps in Fallout 4 at 4K?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Danny_G13, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Danny_G13

Danny_G13 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA FTW 2080Ti OC
    I can confirm after verifying the cache the game is now totally 60fps. How thoroughly curious. Godrays on ultra, everything max bar AA. Knew I bloody had the hardware for this game!

2. Steven Hone

Steven Hone Paolo the Gun

GPU:
    Zotac AMP Extrme 1080 GTX
    I even have to lock Batman Arkham Night to 60fps on my rig without any oc's yet at ultra everything 4k and all nvidia optioned enabled.

Getting about 300 fps in Overwatch 4k ultra - had to frame limit hat as well

3. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Redacted by NDA
    I tried this mod earlier today (with 16x AF) and it screws up the UHD texture quality.
    Last update was in January, he hasnt set the options for it yet.
    I can find what changed that needs modding, not had chance.

4. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1070's SLI
    Thought posting here be best fit.
    I was running around the town "goodneighbor" I think is the name. I was at a monument surrounded by fire, then it started raining. My FPS tanked! For no reason at all. I've seen this happen before too. I checked msi ab, my gpu1 usage dropped from 95% to 20% while gpu2 was staying at 95%. Alt tabbing, moving to a different spot, nothing would trigger my gpu1 usage to raise. I then noticed my vram usage was over 9,000mb when my cards only have 8,000mb. Then I checked my system ram usage was at 10-11,000mb. When ever I run this game my system ram never goes over 6,000mb and my vram never goes over 7,000. I have 12 gb ram in my system btw. Am I experiencing what's called a memory leak? Is that common in this game? Anyone else have this happen to them?

5. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti XS OC
    GPU memory, that's the problem.

6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti XS OC
    Your story fasinates me. Try ALT-TAB

7. Hammie

Hammie Banned

GPU:
    760 SMG 28"
    Not time for 4k games @ 60fps all the time. Then will be the 1080 Ti killer that will handle 4k and high detail. gl Your CPU has nothing to do with your resolution, it's the GPU that does that work. gl