480 or Fury or 1060?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Truder, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Because i have yet to see benchmarks that show a Fury X getting more than a 13% increase in AOTS or Doom when it's enabled.

How is an implementation that works at least as good for AMD hardware and better for Nvidia hardware a compromise?
    If it was 10% and 0 with Fury X v 1080 you would be silent, but 13% and 7% is now an issue.
    Can you not see why i find that strange?

It's an alternative, and something that could be used by more devs, but it seems like some people only want something that works with AMD hardware.

Nvidia users boycotting, pirating or delaying buying games that favour AMD will do PC gaming no favours.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Read what they say themselves. They are probably some of the best 3d engineers in the industry. Read what they say themselves about their implementation. It is a compromise (which is the CORRECT thing to do if you are them), but that doesn't mean it's the best it could be for the specific product. I have no problem with the results, but you can't claim it was the best they could have implemented, when they tell you it is not.

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I never said it was the best they could do though, i said it was the best implementation of it to used to date.