1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

436.30 - Clean Version

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by cryohellinc, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

This plugin is still only utilised if GFE is on the system, update commands are not invoked automatically by the plugin.

2. Ital

Ital Member Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP
    According to the plugin's logs, it kept trying to connect to Nvidia every few minutes even when I wasn't connected to the Internet. I also don't use/install GFE.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i've got logs from 435.80 and none of the attempts succeeded all failing with error 200

4. Ital

Ital Member Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP
    All the more reason for removing the plugin then.

5. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    All driver links seem to be down, for me at least. Anyone has a working link for all RTX versions?

6. Eviltoaster

Eviltoaster New Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    I got the installation from GFE. I'll edit this post with the link when my upload is done. Not sure if it includes the files for RTX as I'm using a GTX 1070.

=== EDIT ===
    Apparently nvidia pulled off the drivers because they're installing GFE even when users chose the option to not install it
    Anyway, here's the driver; https://mega.nz/#!UkoAiI5T!pj430uyl4-2qIABujt-znRbroadfZgO5ucFFRPpSIu8

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    cryohellinc likes this.
  7. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Thank you, but no need for now. I can't make a proper release anyways up until they re-upload all of them. Not sure why they were deleted in the first place.

What comes to mind some bug and/or they want to inject even more telemetry.

8. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  9. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    blitz72 likes this.
  10. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    -First post updated with Clean 436.02 WHQL - Desktop/Notebook Versions

Previous drivers moved into the Archive.

tom942, endbase, EeK and 2 others like this.

11. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    In regards to your notebook drivers, are you retaining Optimus support folder in those releases? I also assume you are using Standard packages vs DCH.

12. EeK

EeK Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 10
    Good to know. I assume that the previous empty DLL workaround is still required?

Also, there was no mention of Control in these drivers, so new game-ready ones are probably coming in the next few days. I'll wait for those before updating.

13. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Optimus is removed. All of the driver versions are standard.

DLL workaround will work always. I'm using it personally across the board. No issues found. I am strongly considering integrating it into the clean driver releases, however, how to explain to people not to freak out when during installation setup tells them driver is unsafe. ;)

endbase likes this.
  14. painkiller1991

painkiller1991 New Member

GPU:
    RX 550
    Someone could upload nvgamesr.dll nvgames.dll ?

15. fr3quency

fr3quency Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1660
    Here you go buddy. I found them under "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display" on my x64 Windows 10 system. They are from the latest 436.02 clean version(the one from this thread).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v46a54

cryohellinc and painkiller1991 like this.

16. fr3quency

fr3quency Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1660
    Nvidia 436.15 Game Ready driver adds day-one support for Control

• Added driver support for Video Codec SDK 9.1
      • Added a new NVENCODE API to more detailed error reporting.
      • Added support for CUStream in NVENCODE API to facilitate parallel execution of pre-/post-processing of video on CUDA and encoder tasks.
      • Implemented bug-fixes and API enhancement to support H.264 MVC encoding.
    Please visit https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk for more information about the SDK.

• Added driver support for Optical Flow SDK 1.1
      • Added new algorithms to improve the quality of flow vectors for “SLOW” preset, especially for flat regions.
      • Added a new API to retrieve the highest Optical Flow SDK version supported by the underlying driver.
    Please visit https://developer.nvidia.com/opticalflow-sdk for more information about the SDK

The driver also fixes a couple of known issues, particularly one where tracks in Forza Motorsport 7 may appear corrupted:

• [Forza Motorsport 7]: There is corruption on the tracks in the game. [2682129]
    • System crash occurs while installing the drivers on a system with GPUs from mixed architectures; for example, Fermi and Pascal. [2676468]
    Finally, there are a few bugs still to be found in this release. These include potentially making Tom Clancy's The Division 2 unplayable in DirectX 12 mode. Here's the full list:

• [Tom Clancy's The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. [2587043/200406322]
    • [Overwatch]: The games crashes with "Your rendering device has been lost" error. [2482278]
    • [Firefox][G-SYNC]: When G-SYNC is enabled, flickering occurs with YouTube fullscreen video playback on FireFox when hovering over the timeline. [200544130]
      To work around, either:
      • Set the refresh rate to 60 or 120 Hz (or any refresh rate divisible by 60), or
      • If you want to play full-screen videos with Firefox on a G-SYNC monitor, create a profile and set it to VSync-On
    Additional issues:

• Some notebooks with MXM GPUs will not boost beyond base clock speed with drivers newer than 425.31
    • 436.02, DX12:World of Warcraft may flicker during character selection screen
    • 436.02, SpaceEngine: Game crashes to desktop when launched
    Taken from https://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-43615-game-ready-driver-adds-day-one-support-for-control

tom942 and cryohellinc like this.
  17. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    -First post updated with Clean 436.15 WHQL - Desktop/Notebook Versions

HichamNB, blitz72, fr3quency and 2 others like this.
  18. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    -First post updated with Clean 436.30 WHQL - Desktop/Notebook Versions

19. fpollan

fpollan Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 1080GLH
    Thanks!!!

cryohellinc likes this.
  20. endbase

endbase Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    go post on the game ready driver section then joker !

cryohellinc likes this.