[3rd-Party Driver] Amernime Zone Radeon Release Nemesis 22.6.1 WHQL DriverPack (22.7.1 pending ...)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

?

Are you satisfying using NimeZ AMD Radeon Drivers?

Poll closed May 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    77.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. lenzo

lenzo New Member

GPU:
    RX 5700XT
    I have a problem where Overwatch crashes the driver. I'm using the 22.5.2 with DXMod for better dx11 performance. Can anybody help?

2. Arnold Woodley

Arnold Woodley New Member

GPU:
    RX 580
    does the none experimental give a similar performance boost?

Carlos Feijoo likes this.
  3. deton24

deton24 Member

GPU:
    a bit outdated
    Probably useful information for the OP - AMD released 22.6.1 driver working for HD 7970.

4. lextra2

lextra2 Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 5700
    MPV and VLC already come with built-in codecs. Everything else is depreciated garbage. Also, I have a hard time reading your terrible english (no offense).

See above. Any unnecessary byte is bloat. A person who cares about video playback should use a modern video player to begin with. The argument here is to not include bloat and not about Windows vs Linux. Nice gaslighting though.

And good job by the moderators for deleting my previous comment for calling OP a wall of text for low-IQs but leaving this clowns comment.

5. zingzs

zingzs Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 11 / 4GB
    Clown comments? I think you need to double check yourself about your post that said the author has low iq. If you feel smart, then why you don't create modded drivers for yourself? The author doesn't care about your bad suggestion, he knows more than you about this. Your bad words and rants won't stop him to make this modded drivers with extra codecs that you said it's a bloat before. Good luck for that

6. zingzs

zingzs Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 11 / 4GB
    nope, but non experimental has better stability than experimental ones, so, decide it by yourself

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  7. CR7

CR7 Member

GPU:
    RX 560x(M)
    can i use latest pci drivers??? for rx560x?

8. DoubleSh0tNine

DoubleSh0tNine Active Member

GPU:
    R9 Fury Nitro 4gb
    Deleted my comment because the argument was not constructive, if anyone has any feedback please be cool when sharing it and be considerate of the fact that no one is getting paid to make these drivers happen.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  9. lenzo

lenzo New Member

GPU:
    RX 5700XT
    I would also like to know that as I have a 5700XT and the dxmod driver gave me a huge boost in dx11 but I have stability issues so if the normal amernime driver give a similar boost I would prefer that driver over the dxmod one.

10. Martin2603PL

Martin2603PL Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Nothing new, just a re-brand.

deton24 likes this.

11. ninjaX172

ninjaX172 New Member

GPU:
    rx 580
    Will dxnavi be fix for polaris card down the road?

12. XeroZensei

XeroZensei New Member

GPU:
    Amd Vega 64
    Hi, i would like some help regarding SAM(Smart Access Memory). My gpu is Amd Vega 64 with cpu Ryzen 7 3700x Motherboard is b450 tomohawk max with latest bios flashed. Although the resizable bar is enabled(which i have checked through GPU-Z) it is not showing in the amd radeon settings(Under the tuning option under performance tab) I tried to enable it with legacy drivers as well but still the same. It had worked once before in amd driver 22.4.1, but after that it does not work or atleast show in the amd radeon settings. Right now i have installed UWP 22.5.2 beta 3 version

EDIT: I upgraded to widows 11 and to my surprise SAM works and is shown in the radeon settings. Did not even reinstall the driver after updating. JUST WORKED.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  13. randomSaiyan

randomSaiyan New Member

GPU:
    r9 370
    What is the different between 22.5.2 beta 2 and beta 3 and non beta?
    Any known issues I need to know before try it out

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  14. bagusnl

bagusnl Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 3 iGPU
    22.5.2 Beta brings OpenGL improvement from UWP driver AMD made
    Beta 2 and 3 uses different driver base IIRC
    > Beta 2 uses normal 22.5.2 driver base
    > Beta 3 uses new UWP driver base

Both beta drivers might break some games, I've had Genshin/Honkai launcher wont run at all, and I've seen people getting many problems like missing texts, texture not loading/artifacts etc.
    OpenGL improvement is still pretty early from AMD and that's might be the reason they haven't release any new driver update for a month. So if you want stability, I recommend using regular 22.5.2. Been running pretty nicely on my W11 22H2 Insider PR on my Ryzen 3 3200U. Didn't bother using DXNAVI because last time I tried it it doesn't boost any FPS on games I plays

Jorgeapp and randomSaiyan like this.
  15. BlackGlaives

BlackGlaives Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 390X
    hello, snappy driver window won`t open when i`m installing drivers ( it gets skipped! ) :<

16. Iron56716

Iron56716 New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6670
    Hello, I'm new to using modded drivers.
    I was wondering if my AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb DDR3 would be able to use the Terascale Nimez Drivers without any issues. Also, are the drivers crimson or ported to Adrenalin, since the HD 6000 series ran out of support long ago.

17. terry_bogard_sv

terry_bogard_sv Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    Does beta 3 only work on W11???

18. basty

basty New Member

having issue with rx5700, if installed with gpuv 22.20, windows will disable the graphic card. if installed gpuv 22.10 most game work normally but some bad programmed game like lost ark will freeze/crash even on amazon logo vid when using dx11.
    have to back to both gpuv 21.50 and pci bus 21.50 to able to play but much slower when loading in the map and when popup load occur.

had lost dozen of GBW of my ssd to test this out. im 22.4.1 everything work fine and faster but after 22.5.1 had to set for slower option to be able to play the game.

19. randomSaiyan

randomSaiyan New Member

GPU:
    r9 370
    hello, It seem I cant install the amd UI. It say action completed every times but it does not show up in minimize tray or in right click desktop menu. I tried restart then remove all andrenalin UI including all addons then install again. But same thing happens
    Edit: I notice that after exit the NZsetup program. Console emulator is still running in background with high cpu usage and it contain 2 CCC2App64.exe process
    I tried DDU and install driver again and still not work
    EDIT 2: Never mind, I install new version of chipset driver and I don't know why, but somehow radeon UI show up after restart

20. MSD

MSD New Member

GPU:
    RX580 4GB
    [​IMG]
    Can anyone help me enable Resizeable bar on my desktop?
    i have rx580 4GB ,intel i5 8400 and gigabyte z370m dh3 (latest bios)
    I have also enabled above 4g decoding and resizeable bar in BIOS
    i have also disabled CMS in bios

Koffiato likes this.