Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Vidar

Vidar Member Guru

GPU:
    S. Nitro+ RX580 8GB
    What exactly does the "Configure Resizeable Bar" in the Toolkit menu do? As far as I'm aware, ReBAR doesn't need any configuration. The only requirement is enabling it in the BIOS. However, as of right now, only RDNA cards support it. Can these drivers somehow enable ReBAR on a RX580?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  2. sidex15

sidex15 Guest

GPU:
    RX 570 8 GB
    After Updating to 21.11.1 it turns my RX 570 into RX 470... does it affect the performance and stability of my GPU?

3. MarkasDaemon

MarkasDaemon Active Member

GPU:
    R9 380 4GB
    @mylipho15 :( boss.. Forza still crashing after few seconds of lunch scene ( speed meter) :( my specification is not enough? :(

4. DragonFrizzy

DragonFrizzy Active Member

GPU:
    Amd hd 7310
    @mylipho15 any news because we are waiting for a reply 21.1.1 got too many bugs I see I get a error and sidex15 said after updating to 21.1.1 from rx 579 into rx 470

5. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    If the next revision still have bugs that are same like previous revision, pretty sure these bugs most likely from AMD, must waiting again for next driver release (probably 21.11.2) cmiiw

6. MarkasDaemon

MarkasDaemon Active Member

GPU:
    R9 380 4GB
    I'm not having any issue only Forza still same as before :( many people have same issue with Forza.. Using r9 380 GCN

7. Ant1k

Ant1k Member

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290x 8GB
    I will describe what I did to fix error 1603, I will run ahead and say that the problem has not been solved. We have win10 pro 21H1 clean installation, after updating the libraries and directx, I'm trying to install drivers - error 1603. Next, I install win10 LTSC 1809 clean installation...I also check the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth system according to the template, etc. Error 1603. I always used DDU and AMD cleanup tool before installing drivers. In manual mode, there is an error in the Inf file section. Update services are disabled. There is no antivirus. I'm shocked. Rolled back to 21.10.1

8. Mercury92

Mercury92 Guest

GPU:
    RX 6600XT
    After buying RX 6600 XT from beginning I started to experience PC freezes multiple times a day when PC was going to sleep/returning from sleep, monitor going to sleep. I tried different drivers, even WHQL, did DDU multiple times. Even more interesting, 3-4 times I experienced when PC rebooted AMD drivers were entirely wiped and Adrenalin software missing. I switched to Linux as a daily OS to make sure it's not hardware problem. Linux was working flawlessly. I went back to Windows 10, upgraded to 11. It didn't solve any problems. After googling endlessly for solutions I was ready to give up and use my previous GPU RTX 2060 which worked rock solid. Then I stumbled upon some Reddit post which was recommending to try out Guru3D Nimez drivers, I was skeptical at first but there wasn't anything to loose after all. And so I tried and.. I didn't believe it at first, so I let my PC run more than a few days before jumping into any conclusions. It really worked! I am running my PC almost for a week now and there are zero problems with freezes. Thank you very much!

There are few things which was confusing for me to understand which are latest drivers (21.11.1 V4 or 21.Q4.1 V4) and which Adrenalin UI to choose. I chose 21.Q4.1 but download pointed to 21.Q3.1 for some reason and I went for Adrenalin V4.0. Another question is how do I update drivers, same process as in the beginning or there are some different steps to follow?
    upload_2021-11-11_21-15-18.png

9. xXSantyXx

xXSantyXx Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 4GB
    I tried to install this on my R9 290 4gb, and i can install the driver, but it's missing the adrenalin software. Also, it's recognized as an R9 390 instead of 290 in msinfo32 and other software.
    Maybe i missed some options on installation. What should i download and select on the installer options for my specific case?
    Thank you!

10. muroko

muroko Member

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270 2Gb
    bro, you must be doing something wrong, cause my Radeon R9 270 2Gb runs Forza with this driver. make sure no program tries to use overlays in the game. if you have Radeon Software, disable in-game overlay. if you have Riva tuner, set Application Detection level to NONE and if you run discord, make sure the in-game overlay is off.

just out of curiosity, do you you Avast antivirus? cause i heard that can cause problems too. if you use Avast, try to uninstall it and try the game like that. Just disabling it won't be enough.

you have to run the setup 2 times. 1st time you install the driver, 2nd time you install the software. just watch the video guide in first post.

11. ektoradsj

ektoradsj Member

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB XFX
    Amd R7 445m error when trying to run new world.
    Latest 21.11.1 rev4.0
    Official and previous drivers don't have this problem.
    Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

12. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Have you tried using WHQL Fixer?

The fixer is included in the installer, you can check it in the Troubleshooting menu

13. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    21.Qx.x versions are for someone who doesn't want to update the driver periodically

14. Democrab

Democrab Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 Nano
    I'm playing FH5 on my R9 Nano without major issues apart from the low streaming bandwidth bug which a lot of folk even on Xbox have had, the last official drivers worked to play the game but the 21.11.1 driver here gives me a small performance boost according to the FH5 benchmark and I've had zero graphics problems that aren't down to the 4GB framebuffer being a bit borderline for the game or the streaming bug.

Try reinstalling it if you've got it on MS Store or verifying game cache if you got it on Steam, my copy was crashing during the intro sequence and it was down to some files getting corrupted during the download due to my spotty internet.

15. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Not affect performance, just names only
    NimeZ GCN Version replaces all Radeon HD names with R5/R7/R9 for better compatibility on newer games. If your 290 detected as R9 390 maybe AMD thinks that's same chip
    We are totally inspected the Polaris/Vega/Navi driver especially Video Decoding bugs. So hotfixing this may take longer
    Always click "Install this driver anyway " during the process, that's important process.

Tanzmusikus likes this.

16. Rasgarius

Rasgarius Guest

GPU:
    R9 390 PCS+
    I installed the Mod again from scratch and i can Play Forza without any Problems, but Hunt: Showdown doesnt start anymore and give me the Error:

Unsupported Graphics Card detected A GPU with support for D3D Feature Level 11.0 is required.

I Use the Powercolor R9 390 pcs+ 8GB

Fafnyr likes this.
  17. Martin2603PL

Martin2603PL Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    ^Use WHQL fixer from the NimeZ setup.
    Waiting for 21.11.2 :cool:

Fafnyr likes this.
  18. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    There's too many bugs related on 21.11.1 release even original ones. My rx 550 got performance decrease when compared to 21.10.2.

19. Lexym

Lexym Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD8550G
    Been using on my Gigabyte Brix that's using a A8-5557M APU which has a 8550G on it and it works fine but doesn't have WHQL, also MPC-HC while using madVR won't work and would cause the system to Hang. As far as those things everything is working fine.

20. Mostrengo

Mostrengo Member

GPU:
    r9 380x 4gb
    Same here