Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. THEBOSS619

THEBOSS619 Member Guru

GPU:
    Vega 7 + 1660ti 6GB
    they have removed it entirely , you gotta go with SVP with AVISynth presets. it is much more powerful and higher performant than AMD Fluid Motion.

2. Neoony

Neoony Member

GPU:
    7900 XTX Nitro+
    Tiny bug here by the way :D

( 22.5.1 V5 )
    Adrenalin Polaris/Vega/Navi Relive DCH (Mantle Emu)

[​IMG]

3. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    It's typo, should be option 2 xd

4. buzarini

buzarini Active Member

GPU:
    GV-N4070EAGLE OC
    Open the ".\NzSetup\SetupCLI.cmd" file with any text editor and change the specific line of code and save the file.

To find:
    Code:
    IF %SETUPNEW%==2 GOTO ONAMDADRUI_5.0_22.10
    Replace:
    Code:
    IF %SETUPNEW%==3 GOTO ONAMDADRUI_5.0_22.10

DunoCZ likes this.

5. UnclWish

UnclWish Member

GPU:
    RX 580 8Gb
    Hi all!
    I have CPU AMD FX 8320 on AMD 990FX chipset, GPU is RX 580 8Gb.
    Does it make sense to install Amernime Zone drivers?
    Will it give me any boost in games?

6. MorviCool

MorviCool Member

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT - 16 Gb
    Improved Multithread Workers scalable from 4 threads to 16 threads

how do you set it up?

7. gustavoacr03

gustavoacr03 Guest

GPU:
    R9 270 2GB
    Hey guys, which driver do you recommend for R9 270? I just installed the latest one (22.5.1) and it didnt worked very well for me, constantly framedrop and lower fps. Thanks.

8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Don't use latest kernel on GCN 1.0 like 21.10.34 / 27.20.21034.37, use regular driver.
    Also watch GPUz pcie bandwidth which running when gpu is loaded
    upload_2022-5-24_10-38-51.png
    Don't forget to disable rebar if you have unsupported system.

9. terry_bogard_sv

terry_bogard_sv Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 16GB
    Adding to the bugs..

upload_2022-5-24_0-24-41.png

3DMark wont show all of the test details, this is happening after installing developer preview with 22.10 pci bus drivers.

10. Kizert

Kizert Active Member

GPU:
    R5 M330
    Have GCN 1.0 also but this normal working, i not have problem from productivity

11. tankernejla

tankernejla Guest

GPU:
    RX 590 Nitro+ 8 GB
    With 22.5.2 update, you can use RSR with Ryzen 6000 processors' integrated graphics but not with Vega or Polaris.

DanielRX likes this.
  12. Егор

Егор Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970M
    Hello, I have a laptop MSI GX60 hitman edition, (HD8650G + HD7970M), (BIOS unlock VBIOS default) when I used Windows 10, I installed v5 terascale hotfix 3 regular enduro driver, it worked quite correctly.
    I upgraded to Windows 11, and I don’t have the opportunity to install the drivers.
    Events:
    1: I remove the drivers completely, install any regular enduro driver, the installation goes well, but after a minute BSOD (thread stuck in decice), reboot attempts, black screen and transition to the recovery environment, from where I go into safe environment and cleanly remove the drivers.

2: Clean removal of drivers, I install any special driver, the installation of integrated graphics is successful, the screen blinks during installation, it always happened, after the installation of discrete graphics starts, and after a while it freezes, a black screen and it goes into reboot, after After restarting, the integrated driver is present, the discrete one is missing, after a few minutes the picture freezes, but the screen does not turn off.
    I also tried to manually install the pci bus, so it was not installed via snappy (after installing the release date of the driver is 2015), I tried to do all the above events with a manual pci bus driver preset, the result did not work.

I will be very grateful for the help

13. jahija235

jahija235 Guest

GPU:
    RX 570 8GB
    I have resizable bar enabled in bios and activated it in the toolkit of the modded drivers but how do I check if resizable bar ist working

14. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    I also have MSI GX60 and i was on Closed Beta Testing for Terascale Release.
    Tbh they don't fit so great for our RIG. Win11 is better than Win10 overall for cpu performance.
    You need ask yourself what you need?

NimeZ Driver can provide Full DX12 and Vulkan support on this system, but destroy ability to run Unity Games and Unreal Engine 4 and some CPU bound game make unplayable

Using AmernimeZone, Darikuv and kilerek3 knowledge i made custom Frankendriver for myself which is basically merged 16.2.1 and 20.4.2 with Unity/UnrealEngine native fix. I've got best performance ever. Sea of Thieves is playable, CS:GO above 100FPS, full compatible, but lack of DX12 and Vulkan support.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    kilerek3 likes this.
  15. Егор

Егор Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970M
    I correctly understood that your franken driver is not compatible with Windows 11? For me, applications with dx12 and the volcano are not important, but I would not mind staying on Win 11

16. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    ok, can i install directx12 and vulkan on terascale? how do i do it?

17. kilerek3

kilerek3 Member

GPU:
    8550G+8750M
    Keep in mind that you won't be able to run dx12/vulkan on terascale graphics
    only thing you can do, is installing latest insight driver
    (V5-TerascaleDx11-WHQL-Insight-Adrenalin-Release-2022.Q2-HotFix3.0-LTS-DCHt) and install option 2 "special driver for terascale apu with discrete gcn combo"

This will SEPARATE terascale APU from GCN, and thanks to that you can run apps on GCN with all of it features like DX12 and vulkan.
    (WIN 11 REQUIRED, selecting GPU for an APP is via game mode in windows settings)

Remember, getting vulkan and DX12 = getting all disadvantages which z8373767 said two posts above + directx9 will be APU ONLY (alternative: use for dx9 games DXVK which will convert DX9 to vulkan)

z8373767 likes this.
  18. Fareastver

Fareastver Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 530 2GB
    Got TDR video something-something BSOD with the recent driver.

After uninstalling it, now I get "fault in non paged area" BSOD everytime I tried to reinstall any AMD driver (Both the original and old version modded driver) with the problem seems to be on "amdkmdag.sys.". Tried both DDU and AMD Cleanup Utility without any luck so far.

Any solution? pretty much stuck without any GPU driver now and been trying to troubleshoot it for the past 6 hours now. The option to just delete every amdkmdag.sys files and then reinstall starting to tempt me now lmao, do anyone know if it's fine to do just that?

19. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    use OLD ddu version

20. Fareastver

Fareastver Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 530 2GB
    Already did that with both the old and newest one (accidentally, since I somehow had a year old DDU lying around in my folder), still always crashing with the same problem everytime I install amd drivers. with the same "page fault in non paged area" from amdkmdag.sys.

Welp, guess just gonna bite the bullet and reset the pc, and hope it's actually fixed