1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

372.95 Quadro

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by zbaic, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Strange, I just changed gpu ID strings and gpu names at end of inf file, nothing else. Its international as well.. dunno. :)

3. pesticle

pesticle Member

GPU:
    980GTX 4GB
    I had some trouble as well but it turns out that my issue was I had driver signature enforcement on.

Then TJ's inf worked fine for me (1080 gtx)

4. Rabbitdude92

Rabbitdude92 Member

GPU:
    HD7850 2GB
    I need a modded inf for windows 10 64bit with GTX 970m 3GB support if anyone could help me out I have no clue how to do the infs but the latest whql drivers gives some bad performance in a few games and good performance in others and I'd like to try these out and see if it's more in line with the 368x drivers performance overall

5. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    Forgot to say, mines win 7 x64. You are running win 10?

6. gpvecchi

gpvecchi Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    ^
    No problem, hopefully it runs better for you too :nerd:
    ah that's why, that INF is only for win10. :)

my INF doesn't support it, now I used nvaci INF gpu ID strings from 372.90, try if it works

Win10 x64 only [with mobile]
    nv_dispwi.inf
    http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/37xELNdS/file.html

EDIT:
    Well I re-ran Hitman Absolution today and now I got the best min fps so far since I own this gpu (ran benchmark 2x and got this on 2nd try).
    [​IMG]

min 92, use to be 88 or sometimes 90fps.. With my old 780 before driver tweak min 62-64fps, after driver tweak ~r337+ min 80

old 780 and old pre r337 boost (cpu OC didnt matter much 4.5 or 4.7ghz)
    [​IMG]

after driver boost
    [​IMG]

Yesterday I've also tested Batman AC with high physx, but I didnt have older benchmarks to compare.. Although it ran great by hw physx.

Anyway, I tested Hitman Absolution only because its pure driver api dx11 bottleneck and it seems this Quadro does a little better then anything else so far, it can be a bit inconsistent at first try but after longer testing or gameplay it stabilizes and runs faster. Well at least by a couple of game benchmarks and few MP games.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  8. Fr3ddY

Fr3ddY New Member

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4gb
    Thanks for this Driver
    -Tj- Modded inf would not work for me.

But this one works fine
    Thanks!

Prophet

Ps: Tj's ini didnt work with my 1080 so here's one that works for me.

And I'm keeping this one.

Windows 8.1 pro
    GTX 970 MSI Gaming

9. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    This is not a bad driver but mouse feels more direct in 372.70.

10. Rabbitdude92

Rabbitdude92 Member

GPU:
    HD7850 2GB

They did not work :(

11. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    This qdriver is just very good on my end. TW3, TLD, Stranded deep, W_D. At Least those are ok here on this set.

keepers and Thanks to OP an TJ for the modded inf :)

12. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    Working fine here.

Alas, the Monkey Island Special Edition games still aren't working, but I doubt that'll change with any WDDM 2.1 drivers.

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    You did disable driver signature check first, right?

14. Fr3ddY

Fr3ddY New Member

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4gb
    All I did to make sure driver would recognize my GTX970 was copy the modded inf to (Display.Driver) folder then run setup. -Tj- would not recognize my card so then I copied (Prophet) inf and the card was recognized. Rebooted with disable driver signature an install just fine.

Thanks to -Tj- and Prophet

15. jdc2389

jdc2389 Member Guru

GPU:
    980ti 1408/3650
    I used this driver on my 980 ti installed fine and ran games similar to the latest geforce branch, but I got unrecoverable black screens upon alt tabbing or quitting CS GO so yeah not going to work for me

16. nav-jack

nav-jack Master Guru

GPU:
    980 ti 1520/2000
  17. Albid

Albid New Member

GPU:
    2x Titan X Pascal 12GB
    Hello everybody.

First post on this forum.

I have a tiny little question about these drivers. I installed them (that was not so flawless : screen went black and didn't return, had to put the computer to sleep with front button, then, I got display again when it woke up and could finish the install... Figured that on the third attempt, if it can help someone...) on Win 10 x64.

The question is : I heard the 10-bit color output was activated on quadros by the drivers, but that Geforces were not different when talking about the output hardware. So by installing those, would it be possible to activate such an option with Geforce cards ? I am running two Titan XP. I don't have 10bpc displays at home, but I wonder if it's worth to borrow one from my office that is 10bpc capable.

I guess that 372.95 was released for Pascal Quadros compatibility but they still act as Geforce drivers, right ? So they don't enable Quadro-specific functionality on Geforce cards at all ?

For now, I couldn't see any difference in performance or stability with these drivers. I only use working applications, mostly based on Cuda (Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder)

Oh, and even if this is my first post, I've been reading here for quite a long time now, and I just want to let you know that your help is always highly appreciated.

Cheers from France (and also, pardon my english)

18. HaZe303

HaZe303 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080 Ti
    Havent tried it on my 1070 yet, but it was very good with my laptops GTX780M! Armored Warfare was running really good and something made me think that IQ was a bit better, but as you guys know, it can be a mear placebo effect from color settings...

19. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
    yeah better min and max fps with these drivers, even better score in all benchmark tools, but sadly the fast sync feature is getting worse everytime, 60+ fps in overwatch in 4k, but with fast sync i have serious drops to even 48 fps, i think i'm getting rid of that fast sync stuff.

20. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    Gained 80 extra score In timespy and forza horizon 3 Is a lot smoother with those drivers.
    Will do more testing later. So far I'm liking those drivers.