1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

353.62 WHQL (Windows 10 Only)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by MoKiChU, Jul 25, 2015.

1. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    I tried it just now, it works, download his modded driver and do the following what is showed in the video.

2. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Even after following Cyris's video to install the certification file the driver wouldn't install unless I still disabled driver signing enforcement. Not sure why though as it shouldn't have needed to be. Try it!

3. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    I have no idea what happened to my windows right after I install this driver, but everything messed up, I couldn't uninstall anything and it errored with Explorer.exe Shell32.dll crash. and some weird issues.
    It could be from something else, but I just had more issues than what it was before, right after this driver

I formatted now with my Sandisk Extreme Pro 500 GB using the 353.54.

Everyone install some protection on this windows.

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    I'm getting this error when i play Rust for 15-30min.

5. johnathonm

johnathonm Member Guru

GPU:
    Dual 580 GTX SLI
    Well, I was able to force it by manually installing the driver. The pure setup just was a no go. I was wondering which folder had the installer for the Nvidia control center? Does anyone know?

6. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Someone needs to remake that cat video with English windows menus to replace that german one.

Also telling us the driver is smooth is not the whole story a driver can be smooth and slow. Its about raw FPS, which is not the whole story either, and how fast the ingame speed is(character movement or juke speed not top speed but agility or ability to change direction fast, weapon switch, fire rate). To games there is the FPS and what you could call processor speed or how fast the ingame characters and animations move, aka the speed of the wireframes and sprites, and other effects which are often processor and or processor/driver dependent speed ups in driver code efficiency which will come out looking like a processor speed increase. The processor is the main engine of the computer and drives the driver code and the gpus and they are all interrelated and after years of noticing the small difference between various drivers you can get a feel for it if you have a very keen eye. So its how fast the driver is in actual gaming speed(your ability to move freely, quickly in the game making it easier to play and get the jump on everyone speed wise) in FPS(First Person Shooters this time instead of Frames Per Second) where this is critical weapon switch fire rate overall rendering speed or FPS etc etc. When nvidia came out with the magic driver which i think was 337.50 or something like that this came out like a processor speed increase because they were shoring up directx and nvidia drivers to mantle like efficiency. FPS does not tell the whole story there is also an ingame movement type "processor speed" increase that FPS will not tell you you can have the same FPS between 2 drivers or systems but the one with more processor speed will have more fun gaming because it will be faster and more fluid and will win more often too given skill levels are equal.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  7. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    353.62 now in windows udpate for gtx 970
    but get this error when try install
    [​IMG]

8. Sildur

Sildur Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX960 4GB (1555/7400)
    Same on my GTX770, file causing it is NvCplSetupInt.exe

9. Napster

Napster Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual Nvidia GTX980Ti SLI
    OMG why have they not fixed this yet. I will install these tonight and confirm if the memory leak is still present.

This is not good for Nvidia if these are the Windows 10 launch drivers.

10. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Try performing the steps in this post and the driver should install fine. If you still get errors try disabling driver signature enforcement to get the driver to install.

11. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    The driver tried to install on WU and failed to install. Now WU can't even see a driver update. NVIDIA and Microsoft need to get this right before GA.

12. russ1

russ1 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    It came to me as a WU then failed to install. Although on the control panel display tab it showed as 353.62 but all the .dll's was from my previous driver. So I have gone back to 353.30 drivers now until they get it sorted out.

13. redrumy3

redrumy3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 1080 FE
    My windows 10 just installed these and no problems so far.

14. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 760 DirectCU II
    Don't try to clean install, they will fail. Just let them install over 353.54.

An official updated driver from Nvidia shouldn't be far.

15. Shady757

Shady757 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    I haven't played since installing these, but I had this issue in the last drivers, but it was longer than 30 minutes usually, but happened nearly every time.

16. BrianJ_64

BrianJ_64 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    My Windows Update driver install failed and i tried rollbacking and now i don't have any driver installed anymore... i don't want to use .30 because they had a **** ton of issues for me. What can i do?

Edit: No NVIDIA Control Panel but i DID managed to fix the driver itself by going into Device Manager and searching a driver update there. It then says "The best driver is already installed" and then asks for a restart:

[​IMG]

But i NEED control panel as my RGB settings are wrong now it needs to be set to full because all my white levels are completely ****ed up right now

17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    [​IMG]

and after a reboot they are installed lol

18. toxify

toxify Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 980 SC
    Windows update isn't finding this driver at all for me tried 3 times

19. BrianJ_64

BrianJ_64 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    How to fix today's Windows Update installation: Grab the nvidia control panel setup file from OP(NvCplSetupInt.exe), and replace it with today's update .cab
    Nvidia control panel setup file is corrupt(7z integrity check fails)

This WILL cause a driver signature failure but you can still "Install Anyway"

Since this driver doesn't have CUDA i'm still DDU'ing the WU driver and install the official driver from nvidia.com when it comes out

20. The Phoenix

The Phoenix Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte 970 g1
    dude same thing happend to me lol cpl fails then reboot an they are installed lol crazy stuff