353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    I have just got a profile update through NVIDIA Update, the flag is "0x080000F1"

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  2. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    Had some issues installing these, first HDaudio driver failed to install then the 3D Vision Driver failed to install, finally resorted to DDU in safemode, everything finally installed without a hitch, seems about the same performance for me as last drivers, have noticed a slight pause when things are loading, I assume this is to address the flickering with Gsync when alt tabbing out of games etc, now instead of flickering my screen pauses for a split second, not a major improvement but I'll take it over the flickering, so far only ran 3Dmark and quickly loaded the witcher 3 up as I say more or less the same performance as last drivers for kepler here.

3. Eesi

Eesi Active Member

GPU:
    Gtx 1080 H2O
    now things start getting strange. 347.88 also crashed with stock speeds. deinstalled afterburner, still crashes. so this time i will go for a new installation of windows and see if the crashes are still there...

4. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Yes, I reinstalled the 353.06 after trying out the 353.30.

Also used DDU.

5. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    msi afterburner with only one gtx 970 vram show 4600mb usage in shadow of mordor. is imposible

6. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    got to accept that the Kepler run ended with 347.88

7. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    So i was kinda let's go and test it. No need to modify the inf , which is a good point and i got the +20% back with this driver in 3Dmark API overhead test DX11 MT :D

8. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    These drivers have been working great so far with 2 hours of Witcher 3 and 1 hour of GTAV. Can't get 3DMark to run through a test as it keeps erroring out with: DXGI call IDXGISwapChain::SetFullscreenState failed. Have no problems getting other DX9-11 games to run properly in fullscreen.

9. holystarlight

holystarlight Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 TI
    Just loaded up batman, and noticed only 1 GPU is running, my TRI SLI isn't being utilized at all, seems these drivers are missing something

Still got arrange fps on my swifty of 104fps on the built in benchmark test with everything on max, with only one card being used.

10. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Nice boost on this bench for me on these and I have not had the crashes that all seem to be having with any of the latest drivers. I have not tested these much since they just got installed but will after the bench results.

I too have my bios modded to remove the power throttle.

For reference

[​IMG]

Regards

11. 256k

256k Member Guru

GPU:
    1070M & 2080TI Trio
    980 G1 Here, with 353.12 i got in Batman with all maxed min framerate of 38

what's the min framerate with this drivers and a 980 G1?

12. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Evga gtx980 ti

RANDOM FLICKER IN EVOLVE. I HAVE TO PRESS ALT+TAB KEY TO GO TO WINDOWS THEN BACK ON THE GAME TO GET RID OF THE FLICKER. FIX THE DAM PROBLEM. IT HAPPEN SINCE THE 352 DRIVER NOT THE 350. WAS DOING THE SAME WITH MY GTX980 SLI. HAVE SOME CONCERN ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER NVIDIA THAT MAKE YOU LIVE ! :biggun:

WINDOWS 8.1 PRO 64 BITS
    ASUS MAXIMUS HERO VII
    I7 4790K
    GSKILL DDR3-1866
    EVGA GTX980 TI SC+ACX 2.0 COOLER
    SSD SAMSUNG 250G
    WESTERN DIGITAL BLACK 2TB
    XFX 1250W

13. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    The drivers didn't include a SLI flag, they have released a profile update though

The flag is "0x080000F1" but judging by the release notes I wouldn't recommend using SLI yet.

14. DreamTheatrics

DreamTheatrics Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
    Hey guys so I just bought my 980 Ti today and am coming from crossfire 7950's. What driver do you guys recommend I use for the Witcher 3? That is the only game I'm going to be playing for a while.

15. schoolofmonkey

schoolofmonkey Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 XC3
    I have a GTX980 G1 Gaming, in Batman AO I got a min of 71fps, which is up from the usual 66fps.

So far I'm impressed with the new drivers, Physx worked "out of the box" Witcher 3 actually loads (the last 3 drivers would crash instantly in game).

Will give them a proper work out when I get home later..

16. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Master Guru

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
    Win 8.1, TXAA performance has definately improved a few fps compared with 353.12 in Crysis 3. :)

17. Halfmead

Halfmead Master Guru

GPU:
    GigaByte 2070 Super
    Try this one then. if it gives you trouble switch to 347.88 which prior to this one is the most stable.

Do note that Witcher/350+ drivers does not seem to be happy about (heavy) OC. I run 353.06 with no problems in other games, but in Witcher i downclock to 1200Mhz boost (1366 factory) to be stable...

18. Paul5850

Paul5850 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward Phantom GTX 970
    Played GTA 5 for 4 hours and no problems.
    Battlefield 4 for 1 hour and no further problems, still, two crashes after 10 minutes of play, rebooted again after and it seemed to work.

Nvidia harsh on Kepler, I just hope they won't destroy Maxwell once Pascal is out next year :banana:.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Okay, it's neat they released a 'game ready' driver. I'd be happier if they released a 'desktop ready' driver. :3eyes:

20. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    Well, these are useless for me. I'm actively playing Elder Scrolls Online at 4K and enabling 4K resolution causes the screen to flicker green. Sorry Batman, you're gonna have to wait.

Back to 352.94 for me.

Edit: Tried the SLI bits posted above. Flashing shadows and nothing above 30 FPS. Forcing a single GPU didn't help either. It's capped at 30 on 352.94.