353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Shelledfade

Shelledfade Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    347.88 works fine. It's whatever nvidia did to the timings they coded in their drivers from 350.12 and onwards that give me these problems.

Rock stable on 347.88.

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    ^ Indeed, this is strictly a driver problem, I haven't had any issue with my cards since release day they were heavily oc'ed and never had a driver stopped working crash, but now I'm getting one almost daily, oddly enough never while gaming but only while browsing in chrome. :3eyes:

3. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    I'm getting lower performance in GTA V with these drivers on the west side of the big road that runs across Los Santos, think it's called Vinewood boulevard? Has the tour bus and the massive cinema along it.

When you hit the part where the road slopes down performance drops 10fps, this was something that didn't happen with the drivers that fixed Kepler performance.

Seems GTA V optimisations that were found in the previous drivers have also been left out in this set of drivers.

4. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC2 1080ti
    Posting here because I don't know what else could be the problem. Just found this out after some testing. Originally was in AA thread. Can't seem to find solution. Will try a driver change if necessary:

Edit: Not AB as I just deleted the entire thing from system. Has to be some kind of driver problem or something else is wrong. Maybe I should post this in a driver thread IDK. Anyone ever heard of this?

Guys I am getting some weird ass issues at this point. For all customized AA profile games I am getting choppy gameplay when there is no Afterburner on screen display active. When I actually put AB on and display stats on my screen the games are no longer choppy and run normally.

Never experience this before in any driver while playing these games but it has been a while since I started playing them. I cannot find any problem with my settings. I use DS4 with input mapper. Why would the game suddenly revert to its actual 60FPS solid ONLY when AB is on screen display? If I take it off screen or I don't even have the exe running I get choppy as hell gameplay.

Been 5 months or so since I last played these and I don't remember these problems at all. I cannot wrap my head around this lol. Why would something be okay with AB only with on screen display active?

Just tried resetting all Nvidia profiles and inputting new ones. DOES NOT WORK lol. What a weird thing to happen. I hope someone can help this problem somehow. I would not even know where to start.

I can confirm it is not overclock, DS4 Input Mapper, or Nvidia Inspector old profiles. That rules our everything but Nvidia driver at this point unless I am mistaken and something is weird with system. No one else getting this behavior?

5. KenpoJuJitsu3

KenpoJuJitsu3 Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA 1080Ti FTW3
    I find myself having the same issue with Evolve.

6. FordLynx07

FordLynx07 Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 FE
    I just upgraded my card from EVGA GTX 760 SC to Galax GTX 970 Exoc Black. Using this driver, my system is stable in all area. Method of driver re-installation is by using DDU+CCleaner. From web browsing (using Chrome HW acceleration enabled) to gaming (BF4, HOTS, Batman AO, Metro LL, etc...) and left PC downloading stuffs for 8hrs, not a single problem.

7. MrBonk

MrBonk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    after installing 335.30 the drivers after several minutes turn my display into this flashing mess.
    http://u.cubeupload.com/MrBonk/DSCN1171.jpg
    On an ASUS 980 STRIX here
    I'm assuming this might be an OC problem?
    Which doesn't make sense since i've had the BIOS modded for these clocks for ~6 months now without a single crash, BSOD or problem of any kind. Even stress testing on every single driver. In fact this setup has been more stable thus far than with my previous 570 at stock even..

353.58 so far does not have this problem.

EDIT: NOPE 353.58 same problem.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  8. fluidz

fluidz Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1080ti [125/275]
    Just an update, Not had any driver stopped responding etc crashes since using these drivers. Been using them since launch. Had lots of regular driver crashing with previous drivers. Same overclock as previous driver. 980ti user. :)

9. fluidz

fluidz Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1080ti [125/275]
    Have you tried setting - Prefer maximum performance for Global? To eliminate if it's a voltage issue.

10. MrBonk

MrBonk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    Yep always have that enabled and I have my card BIOS modded so that voltage is never dropped when using 3D clocks.

So far i've reverted to stock BIOS and still am running into a myriad of issues when trying to overclock even with a voltage increase.

Heck, during a bench, I realized my custom fan curve hadn't been reset. After I re enabled it, the entire screen turned grey and I had to hard shutdown.

Dropping my Memory Clock by 100Mhz and Core by ~20Mhz so far have seemed to be working. We'll see with more testing

11. djm67

djm67 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080
    Same

W10 build 10162, cannot use any of the new W10 specific drivers.

Will not detect or install 2nd graphic card.

Just gives me a black screen on 2nd monitor, even if it is connected to primary graphic card.

I have had to roll back to W8.1 version of 350.12 to get everything to work like it should.

Very poor form from team green.

12. VincentHanna

VincentHanna Member

GPU:
    Titan X
    Windows 10 Build 10162 works fine with these drivers for me, thats with dual monitors also.