353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    I haven't had a single crash with these. I did my stability test last night.. left The Witcher 3 running while I was asleep and it was still going when I woke up this morning. Also played ESO for several hours yesterday without any crashes. The only issue I have with these is that, with SLI enabled, 4K resolution flickers green, but other than that, these are solid for me. This is with Chrome running in the background (HW Acceleration on) and RadeonPRO running as well.

I run my cards at 1228 MHz, 1.25V. Manually modified BIOS to increase power and remove boost and I use the LLC Hack app to prevent vdroop.

Batman still runs like crap, but that's not nVidia's fault.

2. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    I haven't either. Been using Chrome all day long for 2 days now, played some GTA V last night and some Witcher 3 as well. No issues.

3. Cryengine

Cryengine Member Guru

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti oc
    Far Cry 4 keeps crashing, back to 353.06 what is going on with Nvidia ?

4. Matz80

Matz80 Active Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan X
    Guys... I was used to play in borderless window mode but seems that every games crash in this way.

Not a single problems with full screen... I hope they will fix this soon.

5. EL1TE

EL1TE Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    I use 350.12 with two GTX970 and works great.

350.12 seems to be the latest stable driver for me.

6. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    Does this driver still do what previous drivers do when it comes to the red light on GSync monitors. Is it always red? Surely it's not meant to be like that.

7. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
    To anyone that has installed this driver, Nvidia has said that this driver - 353.12 and 353.06 are suffering from timing issues. If you get crashes/TDR's it's recommended to wait for the HOTFIX driver coming soon

:) :)

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080Ti
    Yep, the red G-sync light is still red when in Desktop mode on my Swift. Once upon a time it was white.

9. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    Like it is for me now. I'm still on 347.52

10. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    It will, i got zero problems so far on win 10 with this driver.

11. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti X Sli
    I used to have continual crashes and odd things happening with the latest drivers. Even opening Windows Explorer would crash, and I would get a video hardware error shown. I then replaces my 2 ASUS GTX780ti DirectCU II OC cards with 2 Titan X cards, not other hardware changes, and using the same drivers. I have not had a single crash, and I now can use hardware acceleration as I used to in my web browser. I have also overclocked the Titans with MSI Afterburner and still 100% stable.

What I have though, in MSI Afterburner, there are the odd occasional spike in the core and memory, even while not gaming, which seems odd, but no crashes.

Using Windows 7 64bit. I know this does not solve the crash issues, but its amazing how using a 700 series card was consistent crashes, and now with a 900 series it just works.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  12. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    well I was able to play gta v longer with these drivers on windows 10.

about 3 hours later game fps dropped to 12fps and game memory usage was at 5gb and still rising.

13. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
    Same spikes(memory and core) here . In GPU-Z! It happens with la latest 3 drivers. And i'm on Maxwell(GTX 960). Also weird high video engine load while playing videos in DXVA mode(MPC-HC plus madVR)
    Rolling back to the old and stable 347.88.

14. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Sounding like it maybe pointing to power as I also have modded my power tables TDP, both rails, pcie and power limit and have no problems with these drivers or any recent. I still have boost states for obvious reasons. Basically the only thing that I did mod was the power table to stop the throttle and than just OC with afterburner. Raising voltage never had a big impact on my card other than heat.

Super driver for me :)

Regards

15. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    The timing is smoken here, if this is the plateau for this series I would still be a happy camper. It is nice to have a driver like this one to fall back on.

Regards

16. skoolz

skoolz Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 G1 x2 (SLI)
    I'm not sure if I'm just going crazy or what, but I swear these driver's have given Witcher 3 a strange, stuttery feel to it. It's hard to describe, but it kind of feels like it cheapened the feel of the game. Before this, it always felt buttery smooth.

17. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    That's strange, because it actually did the opposite for me. With the previous driver, W3 would hiccup every few seconds, making the game unplayable. With the new ones, it's silky smooth, with a nice little framerate increase to boot.

I've definitely had some issues with this driver if I set my cards to stock. I still have to underclock by at least 50 on the core to have a steady playable game, no matter the game.

18. Avenger144

Avenger144 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti
    Can you check your dxdiag? Because mine still shows WDDM 1.3 for Fermi and DX12 benchmarks don't work (tried 3DMark API overhead test).

19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080Ti
    Ehm, okay? What a weird problem.

20. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    I have been installing TP on vm's and have seen dx 12 on previous builds but recent and the 10147 build also reads the same for me, may have disable the support for a bit and may not be worth the headache trying to fix it at this stage as there is little you can do with it yet.

Regards