353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    It sure is. Crazy to think some people think it means something and don't try beta drivers!

2. ravaged

ravaged Member Guru

GPU:
    G1 970 SLI
    All drivers are beta. This is nothing new, especially if you've ever owned an AMD card.

3. chuchicoupe

chuchicoupe Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti GX3
    It works "lav Nvidia Cuvid" in mpc-hc, madVR, ffdshow.? not work for me from a few drivers ago. I have to put dxva to use it. (gtx 970. windows10. driver353.30). Any idea?

4. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080Ti
    Hmm might have to try a different polling rate, think I had it setup for 2000ms.

5. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Still getting TDRs.

Batman 'Game ready' drivers are far from game ready and the TDR issue is obviously not solved.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  6. Timesgodjillion

Timesgodjillion Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0
    Haven't had a single TDR or crash of any sort with these. And that's with 4-5 hours of Witcher 3 and an hour of Batman: Arkham Knight. BUT I will say my SLI doesn't seem to work in Batman. It works during the in-game benchmark, but only 1 card in the game. Don't know if that's because I'm running it at 4k and that's what the drivers said were messed up or because it's capped at 30FPS by Rocksteady and my second card doesn't need to run.

7. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    GTA 5, Witcher 3 and the usual suite of benchmarks, all running fine.They're a lil slower than 353.06 but not much, gaming wise I can hardly tell.

8. eitama

eitama New Member

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 590 Classified
    Hey guys,

I got the GTX 590, and windows 10 insider preview.
    Now, I used an old Win8 x64 to get it working, and today Gefore Experience said : "Windows 10 driver ready" (or somethin' like that)

But, when I go to nivida website, choose beta/old and look for GTX 5XX for windows 10, I can't find one. Do you guys think this driver that GFE is trying to push supports GTX 590 on windows 10?

Thanks!

Eitam.

9. Sergio

Sergio Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Can someone give me SLI flag for new Batman game pls, for nvidia inspector? Thanks.

10. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Now that has to be a joke ....... right. AMD helping with drivers I mean. Iron out your new card so drivers install should be your first steps prior to complaining about an obvious nice new toy. Small steps till you understand what you are driving and it an't ATI anymore.

Regards

11. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Sound way easier to just come here and complain about it. I did not like the power throttle, now it is gone :).

Regards

12. fl2015

fl2015 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Not confirmed here, still states 11.1 as max feature level through dxdiag (although NV control panel states 12.1).

13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    gonna try this too now. mine was set to 1000

14. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    Was testing the new batman,Tried setting my second card to dedicated for PhysX and all Gameworks options to on was getting a stable 30fps. When SLI Is on I get lower fps with Gameworks on and horrible stuttering however when I disable Gameworks My fps shoots to 94 fps and average of 61fps. I guess SLI support still needs to be worked on for this game.

15. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    0x080000f1

16. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Are you sure the download on this OP will not install the inf seems to include 590 but I may be mistaken.

Regards

17. Predator BG

Predator BG Member

GPU:
    GTX980Ti ZT-90501-10P/6GB
    (353.30 game ready)This driver is bad. ***1040;s well as 353.06,353.12. Have all conflict (problem) with Rivatuner Statistics Server.

18. Shelledfade

Shelledfade Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    I swear this driver is even worse than 353.06.

Ok so... I tdr crashed in valley benchmark with this driver at stock clocks, 12-15 mins into the bench, three different times.

No. Just no. Rolled back to 347.88, stable with stock as well as OC.

There is something going on with these drivers and I don't know what it is. I tried disabling the low-level IO driver in msi afterburner, put the polling rate higher...

Tried forcing constant voltage with msi afterburner but that doesn't even work according to what GPU-Z is reporting.

Tried using precisionX instead with no OSD enabled at all. Guess what? Same problems. Tried Kboost. Guess what? Same problems.

Yeah, I'm done. This is just ridiculous at this point. The other day I even asked evga for a newer bios. They sent me one, I flashed it, same problems as older previous bios that I was using.

This is remarkable. It's like nvidia doesn't even test anything they release anymore. Whoever the people are behind this WHQL testing are, should be ****ing fired because they are not doing their damn jobs.

Just for greater details on my system:
    Monitor: ASUS VS248 1920x1080
    Windows 7 64bit sp1
    MOBO: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE rev3.0 / bios 3602
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.4ghz
    G.skill 8GB DDR3 2133
    EVGA Gtx 980 Bios: 84.04.31.00.80 (samsung vram)
    Samsung 830 250GB SSD Firmware: CXM03B1Q
    PSU: Antec 850w gold certified
    Keyboard: Logitech G110
    Audio/sound: Logitech G35 7.1 headset
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 edition

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  19. Predator BG

Predator BG Member

GPU:
    GTX980Ti ZT-90501-10P/6GB
    I deactivated Rivatuner Statistics Server and no more black screens valley benchmark.

20. Herochild

Herochild Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 880M/8GB VRAM
    Still no DSR for my 880m...
    I read earlier that this patch lacks the Kepler optimizations? Is this true?