1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

306.02-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by hanschke, Aug 27, 2012.

1. yoe

yoe Member

GPU:
    GTX1080 2.15/11.1
    No probs with these. Working very well.

2. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
    And i don't care about your useless answer.

Guys, anyone can check out Crysis 2 and tell me GPU usage with this driver it need to be GTX680 user, thanks.

3. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    I don't have a 680, but a 670. If that helps someway, without vsync gpu usage is always 99%.

4. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
    Thanks bro. Original Crysis 2 or Maldo HD?

5. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    All stock mate, ultra maxed out. Average fps in heavy scenes is around 50 fps.

6. Leviathan-

Leviathan- Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780GTX SC ACX
    Been having some improvements in fps while playing pCars when i tried GW2 i didnt see any big improvements.

7. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    A driver won't fix that.

8. jmsquared

jmsquared Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX690
    I've installed these drivers, but I don't have NV Control Panel. Is there any way to install that seperately?

9. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
    Found the "issue" Maldo's HD configuration utility has cap on 63 fps, now is all good :)

10. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Just a little update for Darren:
    I took your advice to cap Sleeping Dogs framerate, but I went for 50fps. You were right, this killed the hitching/juddering I was having and also Im able to crank the AA to high as well. I've seen only 46.8fps once but everything else is smooth 50fps, day and night, driving and such.

I tried to apply the same cap to Darksiders II and I've got the same results, the game is smooth now and I was able to force High Quality AO and 4xMsaa with stable framerates of 50fps without any dips. Maybe this helps to smooth it out on your end since you have that kind of unsmooth performance :)

11. bioCor3

bioCor3 Active Member

GPU:
    Windforce 670GTX
    Now it's time for Nvidia to update their drivers for mobile GPUs as it's been yonks and I'm lazy.

-plus I'm doing the washing & house chores.

laptop2go has a modded inf, though it says win8 I'm going to whack it in and see if my wife's laptop likes it. - Inside the inf it says is for Vista/7/8/ x64 so should be no worries.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/win8x64/306.02/disclaimer

You must download the driver from the same link to unpack and replace the nvwi.inf file as the other driver uses the old format.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  12. Sance231

Sance231 New Member

GPU:
    Gainward GF 560 GTX 1 GB
    I'm experiencing stuttering in Mafia 2 on my 560 GTX with this one (not the usual M2 stuttering when the game loads new areas), fps just doesn't feel smooth. Had smooth 60 fps before.

I also tried the notebook version of these drivers with my 610m and stuttering was even worse, had smooth 30 fps on my notebook in Mafia 2 before with 304.79. Hope this gets fixed in the WHQL.

13. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Sounds like a corrupted installation,uninstall,go into safemode(spam the f8 button after bios screen on reboot),use drivesweeper(download it) and delete nvidia display registry entries only(tick the box),then reboot,install new drivers,reboot again and your control panel should be there,right click on desktop and select it.

14. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Thanks. I'll certainly try it but unlike Sleeping Dogs, which uses DX11 and really makes use of the PC hardware, there's no excuse really to have to cap the framerate below that of my display (60 Hz). This is after all a no-frills console port. Disappointing really.

15. Iruwen

Iruwen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    It simply is a bad port.

16. Sher-e-Khuda

Sher-e-Khuda Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GTS 250 1GB
    Seems like the TDR's with youtube have finally been fixed. That's great news.

17. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    Now i can confirm that these drivers are smooth on BF3.

18. Iruwen

Iruwen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Ok, setting a frame limiter to 58fps and selecting adaptive VSync definitely doesn't make sense :D

19. GMtm

GMtm Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB
    Everything was going great with these until about an hour in on Sleeping Dogs I got a blank screen 'No signal detected' error on my display. Had to unplug and reconnect the DVI/HDMI connector to get a desktop back. SLI failed and the display was fixed at 1024x768@50Hz.

The only way to reinitialise full resolution and SLI is with a reboot.

Tested in Mafia2 and Skyrim and the same happens.

Anybody able to help please?

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I friend with evga 670GTX FTW + i7 2700K (windows7 x64 ultimate) said 305.53 are the best in FEAR MP.

They have the least lag (mouse, picture in heavy combat), he said any other driver including 305.67 and 305.68, 306.02 or older 30x.xx have this slight lag and he can't kill at all - at least those "better" players that he use to kill with 305.53..

I said to him post this info here, you will know the best how to describe it, but looks like he didn't listen. Anyway i hope nvidia team will have a look into this. Thanks :)