267.24 beta geforce drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by far-cough, Mar 1, 2011.

1. henrybravo

henrybravo New Member

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 580
    You can change the FOV in Bulletstorm (using a program called BulletstormINIeditor.exe). 95 seems about right to me.

2. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    i was kinda exited when i heard there was a new *beta* out, but these don't sound all that great sofar ...

3. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Yeah this is exactly right. The number change is just to clarify that these are for the GTX 560 Ti, as it is not yet unified with the rest of the cards in the INF officially as of yet.

Most new cards follow the same pattern, the GTX 480 and GTX 580 had the same things happen with them.

4. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580

Yea,I have used it but 85 is correct for Horizontal FOV so no clue why this game looks weird at that and it cannot be Vertical FOV as its too high at default as it would be about 55 V to be same as 85 H.

5. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Just install these drives, videos work great, no issues so far. Only tested one game, Jericho 1280x1024 AAX8 all max out, 30-50fps. Very smooth. Hope all my other games work good. I will provide more feedback after i get done testing alot of games.

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Sorry, I'm not from England, thus I speak Americanized English. Ass is a "slang term" referring to the buttocks. *******, is a "slang term" referring to the anus.

This forum has gotten extremely rude as of late.... I've actually found myself spending more time on the THG forums due to it....

7. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ONE MORE TIME, dude seriously wdf?! how can you even say that if you haven't even tried the driver, like that 266.66...

And yes they have a little different optimization and believe or not they act faster as overall compared to 267.24..

arrogant prick lol

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  8. Saifz

Saifz Guest

GPU:
    460 Zotac 1gb 800/2000
    how do these compare to the latest WHQL quadros?

9. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    Good go there then as I will not miss you (after all you were the one to post dig towards me) !

THG is full of tards, just read the comments section each day for the news (hey but you will fit in) !

P.S I am also not in England and Redmeption80 has a big mouth and 3 times now he has been offered the chance to back it up but he is a coward !

The funny thing is I only see his BS when someone quotes it or I forget to log in (rare) so he is wasting his breath !

10. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    It's extremely tempting to call you a high calibre bag of douche, but instead I will leave well enough alone with this meta-comment.

11. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    You basically half have so why not have the guts to do it fully, coward !

Anyone using the word "douche" is one !

So your totally waste of time post had f00k all to do with topic but talk crap to me ! :wanker:

12. SuperBill

SuperBill Guest

GPU:
    Dual eVGA GTX 580's - SLI
    You guys know what, they really need to start banning all you goddamn kids. This crap is rediculous you go at it day after day with every driver release. One f-tard posts something even a hair out of line and everyone and their f-tard brother has to continue to escalate the crap. Get a life losers. If an idiot wants to post crap just f_cking ignore him and move on. You gain nothing in the constant pissing matches around here.

This place is really a shining example of what the Internet is all about these days.

13. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    I could not care less about the drivers in the way some get worked up about them.

I try them and if they work they work if not I roll back !

B.T.W, Users do not reach 1000's of posts by being kids (you have less chance of bad words if you post less) even though at times it can get heated but anyone badly behaving would not last that long !

I'm hot headed as Scottish but IMO I only hit back at anyone giving my grief !

What gets me most is peeps who come in and try to add fuel to the fire of someone that has cooled down and they do not even add to the damn topic !

These ones are the ones who need warned for flame baiting IMO

14. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    [​IMG]

Love..... folks, remember love :) No fighting :)

15. vrt684

vrt684 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 660 SC
    has anyone with a GTX 460 tested much with these drivers at all curious how well they are i dont have a problem trying them out just curious as to others reports on it i currently have the quadro drivers

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I have.

No issues with Crysis 2 demo, BFBC2, PES11 and Metro2033.

17. vrt684

vrt684 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 660 SC
    cool deal i just installed them myself aero seems smoother to me as for games or benching nothing tested yet but i am about to check out heaven 2.1 and crysis and crysis 2 maybe even lost planet 2 bench dx11 as well

18. triskele10

triskele10 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX660TI PE
    No problems here with Race On and F1 2010.

19. vrt684

vrt684 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 660 SC
    so far i have done the following on drivers 267.24 this is all done with no vsync also any tess is on medium if it has it otherwise its almost near max on everything

Heaven 2.1: min FPS 15 max FPS 60 Avg FPS 31 4xaa at 1920X1080 max settings except for tess

Lost Planet 2: test B Rank B Avg 31 CSAA32X at 1920X1080 max settings except for DX11 is at medium

Crysis: Run #1- DX10 1920x1080 AA=16xQ, 32 bit test, Quality: VeryHigh ~~ Overall Average FPS: 22.905

also a side note i know my Q6600 is a bottleneck to my GTX 460 so please take that into consideration as to why i am not getting higher benches please and thank you

20. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Actually you are the one that sounds arrogant, just saying.

These drivers are worse for me in Crysis 2 MP demo, will try the .26´s if they work better. Will report back here, otherwise its back to 267.05´s.

Edit: Bulletstorm is really running great with 267.26´s, really great, but with bland greyish looking textures? Going to try Crysis 2 demo now.