1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20"+ Laptop Options?

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Spezzy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Spezzy

Spezzy Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7800GTX 256 525/1400
    Been looking to replace my desktop for something a little smaller and mobile.
    I've come across the Dell M2010 and the HP HDX. Love the looks of the Dell and the higher res screen on the HP. Looking for a head turner type laptop, something that can multi task and look good while doing it. This laptop will also be used in conjunction with my 32". I'll be using this mainly for music playback as I am a DJ and maybe some occasional gaming. I'd like something with a high-res screen for movies, etc. Are there any other options besides the two stated? Should I be worried about the keyboard recharge issues on the Dell? Thanks everyone.

2. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    I have one of the HP HDX laptops(I use that term very, very loosely) and I love it. It handles Conan with aplomb(Core 2 2.5Ghz-4GB RAM-8800M GTS) and has a Blu-ray DVD burner which I've hooked into my 65" HDTV. These suckers are awesome but they are freaking big.