186.08 Beta available

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by FatBoyNL, Jun 3, 2009.

1. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    I'm also having trouble in COD:5 with these drivers on both my GTX 295 and my GTS 512, so it must be driver related. I'm sure they'll catch it and fix in the next release.

HAHA, good luck buddy, ATI drivers are horrible for Vista and XP 64; I was lucky to even get my 4850 Crossfire setup to boot in Vista x64. Not to mention these are BETA drivers meaning you should expect some bugs, 182.50 is still the best driver out.

2. Renegade Master

Renegade Master New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 8600GT 1GIG
    Ihad same probs with 185 x drivers with control panel not saving screen size everytime i resize screen an restart it wodnt save changes witch ment the fuking startmenu was missing an screen not scalled 2 my screen seems nvidias drivers r totaly FUKED im using 182.50 rite now but every driver after 182 is totaly fuked , iseen alot of people on diff forums with same problem wat the fuk is going on lol ! SORT IT OUT NVIDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT

8600gt user, if they dont work, just keep 182.50, its not like the improvements r for u, or me.

4. Renegade Master

Renegade Master New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 8600GT 1GIG
    True Black Ice im gettin GTX soon anyway so maybe it is my card idk but lots of other people have had same problem with screen resize probs with 185 x an some other performance probs an sli options not in physx control panel bit ohwell guess its the 182.50 4 me until i get my GTX ? :D an wow iws thinkin of goin ATI but some ppls said there drivers r even worse fukthat **** lol

5. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000

wow that sucks man. This set fixed the l4d freeze i had with 185.85 all the time and with 182.50 ocassionally.

6. Aznthug186

Aznthug186 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    Im having 4 BSOD aready with this driver . . . . Im in piss off mood . ..

I should have go with AMD and ATI . . . nVIDIA is just not getting into their thick skull about the major driver issues.

7. IgneousPrime

IgneousPrime Member Guru

Yeah, it sucks when a beta driver messes up doesn't it. This never happens /rolleyes

If you don't like crashing, don't get a beta driver.

8. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    ATI had issues with HD4850 and Crossfire. But for most people running single card, their drivers have been fine. Seems there are more complaints from nVidia users than ATI users these days. Cat9.4 & 9.5 are completely stable. Cat9.2 and 9.3 were a complete waste. Cat9.5 added support for HD4770.

9. jazziam

jazziam Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 260GTX
    But the the WHQL's are no better (i mean 185.50) =/

I do agree though, I was having problems with playing blu ray movies, screen resolution etc in Vista 64. Gone back to 182.50, no problems, smooth like a babies bottom.

10. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    Tried COD5, GRID and FO3 so far and I like. Nice IQ and much smoother game play than the 185.85's

11. m4gg0t

m4gg0t Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Laptop
    I never seem to have problems with drivers lately. :D

12. bala_gamer

bala_gamer Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX NVIDIA 1070GTX
    Somebody can try the d3d11 features in this drivers with the directx sdk march 2009 and can share their comments and how their card performs under d3d11:bang:

13. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    No problems whatsoever with these drivers for me. Even better than the last WHQL as far as I'm concerned.

14. TheAgeOfMen

TheAgeOfMen Master Guru

GPU:
    750M
    Why does my vid enables 3D in every f*cking game?

I mean when i logg any game it gives the funky green/red spectrum even when there are no options to disable (like in CSS), in WoW i can disable it but still everytime it enables it ...

Anyone a sollution?

15. TheAgeOfMen

TheAgeOfMen Master Guru

GPU:
    750M

16. TheAgeOfMen

TheAgeOfMen Master Guru

GPU:
    750M
    Already found it, me as IT pro already disabled the Stereo3D Service to prefent it from starting (not using it anyway), but that does enable it someway in games, started the service again and disabled in nVid control panel and now it doesnt start games with the settings on :)

17. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Great driver for crysis DX10.It's EXTREMELY SMOOTH NOW !! Getting 40 FPS very high before was getting 20.Great driver so far.

18. ati666

ati666 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-290x Windforc
    do any one get a huge performence drop when using 3d stereo in games?

19. bala_gamer

bala_gamer Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX NVIDIA 1070GTX
    Obviously every game will run with lesser frame rates when stereo 3d is enabled!!

20. ati666

ati666 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-290x Windforc
    why, wats reason behind it?