13700KF with AMD PBO Boost at 6100Mhz PC Gaming maybe best AMD CPU I ever owned

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by bobnewels, Dec 7, 2022.

1. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    I remember you sending a message when you were at Microcenter. Like I mentioned before I knew of the problems on AMD with RTX 4090 before release. I dealt with the install issues for two days with AMD and RTX 4090,sent support tickets asking for fixes on various problems. Then I just went and bought more Intel gear. Although the RTX 4090 is a fast card it still has problems with drivers and BIOS firmware was also updated recently for problems.

Truth is I been making post on the AMD forums trying to find out if the new release of the 7900XTX will support HDR recording for PC Games,I am not getting any results. Hell I can not find a real answer on if any AMD GPU can record HDR content.
    For as silly as my question on HDR content is and for the amount of cash I may spends on AMD 7900XTX cards,if it does not have HDR recording which is important to me all my TV,monitors have HDR ,I will not buy the AMD GPU's even though I want to a bunch and I am dumb for selling my RTX 4090 cards but I will just buy new ones that can record HDR content even though Nvidia recording HDR content is hit and miss and terrible with some game engines I am looking at you unreal engine.

In the end I do not know crap,I can get my gear to work the way I want and try to help a little but I have no side I fanboy for but I do like AMD Gear better than Intel/Nvidia but if any vendor does not have what I want ,I will just buy anything and be happy :D

Dec 12 2022 is embargo release reviews on AMD 7900XTX ,I know how fast they are and I am looking forward to getting an answer on if HDR recording is supported on AMD software without 3rd party software.

TheDigitalJedi likes this.