Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scyphe

Scyphe Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon 7950@1150/1700
    Can we please put a temporary gag on fruit and death for a while to keep threads from being filled with slap fights making them unreadable?

On topic: I'm surprised there haven't been any recent leaks from ATI this time.

2. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    yep but tbh i havent had a driver issue for ages. been hard to tell which driver is best for the games i play..

really liked 10.3b and i cant even remember which one am on atm hehe..has been pretty good going.

i'd like to see better aa and af in napaleon total war and still sometimes in assasins creed 2 there's a wee bit of slowdown but it's very minor.

dirt2 runs like a charm as does mass effect2 and cod mod warfare2 and some others..but above are the ones am mostly playing..

3. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    here's the reason why there is no leak at this time, Scythe:

If ATI's 10.5 drivers are as revolutionary as they are claiming they are, ala making tesselation scores twice as fast, then of course they are gonna be silent about it. They want to blow the pants off of NVIDIA and the best way to do that is for once make drivers worth a ****.

4. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    No ones claiming they are revolutionary though, apart from that clown at OCN who posted a load of nonsense. ATI denied it recently too, so i wouldn't get any hopes up. It would be nice though.

5. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Then most likely they would be taking their time, as they don't have any pressing issues with games like they did with BFBC2 as well as they fixed the 2D/3D issue. So I suppose no rush.

6. leonmbj

leonmbj Active Member

GPU:
    ATI Sapphire 5850 1GB(OC)
    Next week?

Next week will be time to final release already (May 24th - 28th)

(sorry bad english)

7. HairyUK

HairyUK Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    +1

Indeed, getting bloody sick of reading their "lovers tiff" in every other thread. Grow up a bit chaps.

On topic : hope these drivers deliver something good , 10.4 was ok tho for me , so any performance gained is a bonus tbh :)

8. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    it brings awareness and that fool has toned it down. Understand idiot?:puke2:

Btw i'm going to see if u're going to be a hypocrite to your own advice and respond to me or actually ignore me let's see which one you are. :banana:

9. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    ^ ROTFL. The fact that you think I called YOU an idiot as opposed to your stance IDIOTIC...

...depressing. Naw, bra. I don't flame on forums. Not my style anymore. But at the same time, you've just lost what little respect I had for you, too.

Now back on to subject: it is kinda dodgy that ATI is not responding about the drivers, but again...most likely they will not have any news unless something drastic is going to occur. Reiterating my previous statement.

10. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

Wow the retard responds and actually tells lies!

LOl i love the way u call others spastic and provoke them in other threads over a long time and then in the very same post actually play innocent and say u were just talking about some other unrelated subject and is was those topics that were actually provoking me?

You can make a very good psycho killer and i am sure u display psychotic characteristics in real life. You tell lies without even the slightest hint of remorse and simply love shifting all the blame away from yourself and play innocent. Too bad about your low intelligence though.

11. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Sorry you feel that way. unfortunately, Florida law doesn't allow psychotic killers to be hired for child protection services. Wish they did...some of these people are quite dodgy and questionable.
    :3eyes:

So, death, you gonna continue to flame me, stay off topic, and get this thread closed, or are you going to get back the speculations of the 10.5 betas?

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  12. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

ROFL my oh my you actually responded to me. Aren't you the little hypocrite. What did u tell me to do? Ignore it when others provoke you, which is stupid advice cos bullies will never stop harrasing others unless they stand up to them. Yet u actually ignored your own advice to respond to me. Hey here's your own advice back at you: When others flame you just ignore them can u do it?

I know your type. Perched on his high horse with his high moral authority dishing out all sorts of advice telling the person he needs to suck it up and take it up the azz. Yet when it happens to himself, he blatantly ignores his own advice and behaves in the exact opposite manner. :puke2:

13. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    ...and just to clerify before I end this topic, death...because you just don't seem to get it...

...I was actually trying to somewhat defend you...in an offhanded manner that it. Was hoping that me pointing out that Passion Fruit antagonizes you constantly was due to you having to constantly engage him in a battle of words which....on the internet...is pointless. Was hoping you'd get the hint, simply ignore him, and let it be a onesided that would would possibly result in an infraction.

...ah well.

/ending. argument. now.

14. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Listen, even you must have enough braincells to understand that writing doesn't lie. It's all there to be seen and hasn't been edited.

But i cant digress, the only person showing a lack of intelligence is you, sir. You repeatedly show this fact.

I would like to know how i'm a liar though. I don't recall ever posting anything that is false or hypocritical. It seems you're pulling things out of thin air now.

At the end of the day, i reply to your threads to post the answer to your questions. If it's a painfully obvious one, or borderline troll or just plain ridiculous, i'll state that, which is often the case with you. If you take offense to that then you learn to deal with it and stop being such a little baby.

Anyway, i seem to recall this whole thing started when you called me a liar when all i was doing is comparing benchmarks to yours in the RE5 thread, and in that thread you totally got things mixed up and managed to turn a totally honest post upside down it into an argument, presumably due to your extremely poor interpersonal skills.

Words can't describe any further.

Infact, i'll just be a bigger man and block the cretin. Argument over.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  15. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

holy jeezus how well you put it !!

wow u were actually defending me, if that was the case no thanks i don't need or want it.

Why don't u take your own advice? u don't seem to be able to ignore me either.

16. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    He just want attention thats all, he keeps going like the energizer battery when ever some one mentions his name. Death since you quote him he gonna pop back and post again.

He will go away when people start ignoring him.

17. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    tired old insults you lack braincells i have lots of brains etc. I find u really amazing from you trolling me cos u're always the one following me around, you can actually change that around to me being the one trolling you now. well u seem to lack brain cells that's why u chose that dodo looking bird as ur avi.

Where's the link to that thread about re5? How in the hell would i know what are you talking about?OIc so u finally reveale why u love to follow me around. You couldnt' tell me before but had to wait right till now till i have forgotten about it. So u were bearing me a grudge. My oh my even girls don't hold that much grudges, u checked your drawers lately.

I find it riddiculous that u want to block me since u have been the one harrassing me all along but it's really a good sense of relief now, at least i won't get trolled in future.

Yeah i know it helps your puny ego that you had the "last say" :)

18. Egregious

Egregious Member

GPU:
    Mobility 5830 1GB GDDR3
    To death and passion: Cool story bros.

On the topic though...

Cat 10.5 preview will be out next week or so I've heard through the grape-vine.

19. pizp

pizp New Member

GPU:
    Asus 5850 @ 970/1250 1.2v
    LoooL i don't usually response a lot but this argument made my morning much happier :)
    Very Funny :):):)
    :bang:....

20. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    Teh drama11 Guess one day we'll finally see them crying on each other saying "I love you too", lol :gta:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.