I am running the 17.8 1b6 driver that AMD recently released for RIVA cards
- it seems to be OK, but it's "experimental" as yet..
- for now,...
- installed straight over 17.7.2
- running very well so far..
- the preferences option relates to the appearance of the User Interface
- crossfire is normally switched in and out as necessary via the...
- one way to do it, is to quote someone else's link
- and then to adjust it to suit your needs
- copy your youtube link address, and paste it...
- did you get the VGA BIOS update, yet..
- you can find it at TechPowerup..
I never install ReLive as I have DVR on Win10 - on Xbox as well
- I had the same problem..
- download the new driver from AMD's site and save it..
- uninstall the existing driver
- on reboot go to downloads...
I can't get my locally installed Dungeon Siege/Legends of Aranna to load..
keep getting an error message saying something about a missing D3D dll...
- AMD have promised a fix for the Creator's Update version of Windows 10
- DX12 crossfire is broken in the meantime..
- I reverted to 17.3.1
- that's a relief..
- I thought it was just me..:pc1:
Everything running as smooth as butter here..
- especially Microsoft Edge..
- the Flash plug-in functions correctly
- runs very, very fast.....
- I'd go for it, no probs here
- amazing cards..
- this driver running beautifully with the recent 15042 insider build..
it was listed as 15042.rs2
must be the Redstone2 we've been waiting on..
- the 480 really is a clever bit of tech..
.. now all you need is to double your RAM, and you're home and dry..:)
- ha, ha..!!
- do I detect a note of..:evilgrin:
game running beautifully here, at 1600x900 in 1080p
- very smooth gameplay.. looks absolutely smashing..
the blues seem more prominent and...
leave GameMode on but keep GameDVR off..
- and restart..
- there's an update to Adobe Flash, which may help you with Edge..
- have you tried with GameDVR switched off..??
- thank you for those few kind words..
- carry on..:)