1080p master race :p
Eugene.ff: Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see AMD folks around here! and thanks for explanations.
So as long DX9 game is running under D3D9Ex Anti-lag will work?
More volt is one thing, but yeah .. some 1st Ryzen series CPUs can't go much higher when trying to push RAM beyond 2666Mhz from what seen.
Btw. for making Destiny 2 to work on ryzen 3000, you need new bios for your mobo ;)
I pirated games a lot in the past (unemployed times), but 99% of them was deleted in an hour or two. The rest 1% of the games I bought.
@airbud7 I luv doggies :p
Try LatencyMon, Latency Checker does not work well on Windows 10 (if that is the version you use).
Depends on the price, in my country I can get two Vega56 cards (used ofc) for one RX5700.
Perhaps lower fps in 19.7.1 was because of Antilag being enabled? I remember someone mentioned it earlier he had in CSGO 300+ before and around...
Interesting, never seen any FPS hit when using Afterburner at all, maybe I was just lucky :)
Why do you want to use AMD Overlay over the MSI Afterburner capabilities?
I ported FidelityFX CAS to ReShade so anyone can use it, with nearly any game...
What we have here? :p
(save as .fx file and put in a reshade-shaders folder)
Can confirm, spikes not fixed, but games running smoothly as butter.
That I know, but it's gonna be added to other cards too, soon or later.
Impressive, I wonder how much fps hit it will take on RX580 :-)
Probably waiting for STEAM release :p