Flat Out=Total Ownage

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Netcore, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Netcore

Netcore Master Guru

GPU:
    His Excalibur Radeon x800 Pro Iceq II-- 550/570
    Superb Game.Get the demo asap u will love it.Imo far better driving experience than NFSU 2.And the phiysics...

2. neowar3020

neowar3020 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Msi GeforceFx 5900-VTD128
    hmmm... the physiscs are ok, altough they should fix the body it looks like a dummy, it needs more bone physics not that crazy, and well i feel it hmm.. lets just say i like much better nfu2

3. Soto_Ayam

Soto_Ayam Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640MB SLI
    Physics are good, graphics are okay.
    I dont like the handling of the cars, seems like one of those kiddy games (Mario Kart)
    I dont like the oldskool american muscle cars. Rather have the imports from NFSU2.

I'd rather play NFSU2

4. Jazzy^Jeff

Jazzy^Jeff Guest

Enjoyed this demo very much, physics are great fun, love the way there is so much stuff that smashes up.

Cant wait for its release.

5. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    it keeps crashing when i die, i underclocked and put different nvidia drivers on, and it keeps crashing. What do you recommend I do? Which drives are you guys using?

6. Xovax

Xovax Guest

im on 66.81. Plays a bit stuttery tho.

7. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    nevermind i fixed it

8. Xeroxks

Xeroxks Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 7600GT goldensample pci-e
    Nvidia 66.xx drivers crashed the game, changed to 61.77 and it works great now.

I like the game but dont know when i will get it, so many good games coming (hl2, vampire, nfsu2, Pirates and wow)

9. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    This game is fun and I like how there's damage. I'm sick of these games where you hit a wall at 150mph and there isn't a single scratch.

10. Falcon39

Falcon39 Guest

It's wussy little homos like you that are destroying car culture. I suppose I should be greatful that most of you little pussies aren't old enough to drive anyway.

11. scottcollins666

scottcollins666 Member Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek A6600GT
    hey just wondering how u fixed it,keeps crashing for me too ?

12. Soto_Ayam

Soto_Ayam Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640MB SLI
    I'm sorry for being a stupid little wussy homo? I don't know what your problem is buddy, but it was an opinion, you don't need to go all psycho on me.

I hate people like you, starting the flaming in threads just because you don't like someone's opinion. You can stay away from little personal comments you know.

13. techniques1200s

techniques1200s Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 270
    keep it up and youll get smacked with the banning stick. Calm down...people are allowed to have opinions.

game looks pretty cool, i'm about to download the demo. I havent played a racing game in a long ass time. i think i'll try nfsu as well.

14. Byrd_Man5000

Byrd_Man5000 Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
    Wow dude, you're pushing the limits with that one. I think you've bought a oneway ticket to bannedville. It's one thing to have an opinion, but it's a whole different game when you say some crap like that. NO RESPECT at all. :(

15. Jazzy^Jeff

Jazzy^Jeff Guest

Falcon grow up, you say most ppl arent old enough to drive, yet your so immature you think its ok to mouth off at ppl's opinions.

16. SL2

SL2 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Played the Demo last night, great fun.
    "High-Jump" rules.

17. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    I went into Safe Mode, used Nasty File Remover (you can DL here at Guru3d.com), then I installed 61.77 and then restarted and went back to normal mode and it worked fine.

18. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Dual UV
    in my case, 66.81 forceware drivers doesnt like this game, it keeps restarting my PC, rolled back to 61.77 and everythin is fine again.

19. Netcore

Netcore Master Guru

GPU:
    His Excalibur Radeon x800 Pro Iceq II-- 550/570
    NfsU2 has sucky car detail compared to flat out.It feels like im driving a car toy.Also if u think the car detail kicks ass in nfsu2 (that it looks so shiny and c00L) remove overbright from graphics settings and feel the "incredible" car detail of nfsu2.

20. El Diablo 87

El Diablo 87 Member Guru

GPU:
    8800 GTS
    This game is so cool, better than nfsu2, actually dunno why people are comparing it seeing as they are differnt types of racing games. Damage is the best ever, i like how the car gets beat up so bad. Might go buy it tomorrow, came out today but its cold out :D