Who did u vote for?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mark, Nov 3, 2004.

?

Who did u vote for?

1. Bush

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Kerry

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Did not vote

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870
    Simple spot sample. Bush or Kerry?

Edit: please guys, no flaming. also dont turn this into a political forum. just the vote will do. thanking you please

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  2. Hiro1000

Hiro1000 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I can`t :p

if i could I would have voted for Bush.

4 mo`years

3. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    I voted for Bush, and thats it..remember Fallen_Angel19, its your job to monitor this thread and make sure it doesn't turn into a flame war like Alec_Ryben's was so he had it closed.

4. k4t4n4

k4t4n4 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    B
    I would have voted Kerry, Bush is old-fashioned. Looks like hes still in 1946

5. Firefox_1

Firefox_1 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB
    Well, if I were a US citizen, I would've voted Kerry for sure.

6. DboneU68

DboneU68 Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI 9800 XT
    I voted for Hillary Clinton.

7. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 liquid
    I voted libertarian. I believe in their values more than either of the big parties. I knew my state would go Kerry anywho. I'm not one to pick the lesser of two evils, had I been I would have voted for Kerry. This great country of ours needs a governmental makeover.

8. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    ***Sigh***

another political thread:rolleyes:

9. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Most certainly would have voted for Kerry, his views on health care, welfare, the economy (the way deficits should be managed for example) and of course International Relations are alot more in keeping with my own.
    I guess it looks like the world is gonna have to cringe and put up with for more years of Bush. Personally, I cant understand it! But its your choice, not ours!

10. mcnabb311

mcnabb311 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X ATI 4870 512MB X-Fired
    I love BUSH!!!!! :)

11. Scief

Scief Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 6800GT @Ultra
    Everyone outside USA hates Bush. Maybe that's too strong, 80% atleast. Tell me why can't Europeans acces Bush's or Kerry's website? It was on news here, althought I can get to Kerry's. doesn't make sense, why try to keep us blind about their sites?

12. JRd1st

JRd1st Guest

I'm curious about something. How does who one voted for correlate to whether they are die-hard Radeon or die-hard nVidia users?

I would set up a poll but havn't done so before. There would need to be 4 choices?

13. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    512mb 8800GT & 22" Samsung LCD
    I totally agree with you mate and the guy from finland, most people outside the US dont like bush and people including myself would not vote him into power again. I just cant understand why people vote for him, his views on sensitive subjects are outrageous, especially on assault weapons, abortion and the economy are very backward, thats just my opinion. Im at work now and most people are talking about how disappointed they are with the US vote results...nevermind though i dont live there and Tony is doing a decent job at our end :)

14. crow1313

crow1313 Guest

Kerry is an anti-military two faced biggot

myself being former military (there is no such thing as ex-military..once a grunt always a grunt..copy that soldier)

I do not want a anti defence /military president..esp. one who lies about his service and bad mouths our military actions/campaigns....

that is reason enough for me to not vot for him

Also I am a firm believer that a President should stay in office to see through any military campaign that he started....whether be it a full on war or and extended "police" action...let the man finish what he started, bring our boys home then move on to a new elected official....

15. Mark

Mark Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870
    Right guys STOP. i dont want to know the reasons why u voted for your candidate. im interested in how many, i dont want this thread to become a political forum. so please just vote. thanks guys

16. JRd1st

JRd1st Guest

:bigsmile:

17. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    The fact that you are asking ppl who they voted for, presupposes the question WHY. So long as its kept sensible, and ppl dont take it to heart and make personaly comments or attacks on each other, i dont see the harm in a healthy political debate. The US is now so powerful, that this issue has an effect on the whole world, so its nice to have the chance to comment and see other people views in an international forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.