ATi set's 3DMark03 record and breaks th 10K barrier

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by CABOOSE, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David

David Guest

ok lets put an end to this. this guys running 3dmark 03 right? so that means he is running windows right? ok so windows has a max cpu speed of 4.295 (2^32). So any program in windows would recognize his overclock as say 5mhz. since windows just starts counting again after 2^32

2. tomssoftware

tomssoftware Guest

**edit**
    To stoner, you call it a waste, yet you display a link to your own 3DMark score, achieved by your so-called "modded" 9700.
    What a freakin' hypocrite.
    So a little system tweaking is ok, but what this guy did isnt? where do you draw the line?
    Dips**t

dude what he meant was only thing they do is tweak the pc rather then use it actually. whats the use of tweaking if they hardly ever use the pc for any real work. maybe they must be using it - who knows.

3. sh33p

sh33p Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D x800pro | 474/491
    im sorry but how the **** did he get a score when not all test scores are showing? in wings of fury i got the same average as he....n a little less for the others...it dont make sense

4. ColtIce

ColtIce Active Member

GPU:
    ATI X850XT
    post a compare link and prove it.

5. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

I've been following macci for a while, the guy is one of the truly elite crazy ocers, lol. But so are fugger and oppainter, the whole xtremesystems team is the ****. We need something like that here.

6. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

on the pro version you dont have to run all the tests like pixel fill to get a score, only have to run the game tests.

7. CABOOSE

CABOOSE Guest

Thats a nice 9800 you've got there Yuppie:)

8. ClownTurd

ClownTurd Guest

And do you have ANY idea how much that could cost a community, or the person or the sponsor. Maccis spent AT LEAST a few grands for a score on a website while he can in turn use that money for those millions of children dieing for a mouthful of food in Africa.

9. RaoulDuke4413

RaoulDuke4413 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 3gb
    I'm kinda confused here, how does the score count when he only ran the game tests? Why not run the rest of the tests (cpu tests,ragtroll, fillrate, etc..) ? Would running these lower the score, or what?

10. CABOOSE

CABOOSE Guest

Thats the dumbest thing I've read in a long time....

11. ati texture still suck i make maps for ut 2003 and ati just don't cut it

gefx all the way. i have a ati 9800xt and a gefx 5950u . and the 5950 still has better texture hand's down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. CABOOSE

CABOOSE Guest

Flame on flamer....

13. ClownTurd

ClownTurd Guest

Really, you'd rather have a few 0000's on a webpage than save a few childrens lives?

14. RaoulDuke4413

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 3gb
    You could always sell your computer and save a few lives...maybe you could set an example... :D

15. CABOOSE

CABOOSE Guest

Yea Turd, you should practice what you preach...

16. ClownTurd

ClownTurd Guest

They did that for no REASON what-so-ever but a few numbers. I work hard for the money I make, and I have donated computers to my Local senior center, I have donated so much for Christan's Childrens fund PLUS I am also planning to donate for American Cancer Research, because my mom does and she wants to help people with cancer so much she got a job as an cancer researcher.

17. CABOOSE

CABOOSE Guest

ClownTurd,
    You posting here drops the IQ level of this forum down significantly. No offence, but I'm going to try and ignore you from here on out.

18. Phoenix_Inferno

Phoenix_Inferno Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 8800 GTS 320MB
    go check your info before u friggin try to start flame wars. course the 5950 is better than 9800xt in ut2k3. nVidia cards are better than ATi at DX8.1 if theres no AA or AF on. try playing a DX9 game like farcry with AA on.

19. ClownTurd

ClownTurd Guest

:dave:

20. RaoulDuke4413

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280 3gb
    That's cool that you donate, it's an admirable thing, but that Macci guy probably works hard for his money as well. It's his decision. Who knows, maybe he donates a lot of his money, too :) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.