NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 535.98 WHQL Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by OnnA, May 30, 2023.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    The latest version of CUDA is included with this driver.

2. Neil79

Neil79 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 OC Super
  3. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    I mean system RAM. I tweak the timings on my RAM so I know for a fact that when I use settings that are too aggressive, it causes random crashes to desktop with no errors generated. Or sometimes the game will lock up as well and I will need to CTRL+ALT+DELETE to get back to desktop.

Memory instability can cause a ton of issues, because it stores so much data.

I'm not saying for a fact that it's what is causing your issues in RDR2, but I'm just saying it can cause that very issue.

4. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Are you using integrated or dedicated sound? I use dedicated sound and I've never ever had audio pop, whether on desktop or in gaming.

5. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    I tested Dead Space Remake when I installed the new drivers and I personally had no crashes.

Also, Dead Space Remake has been whitelisted for ReBar for a while across several driver releases by now, yet some of those Steam users are claiming that disabling ReBar fixed their problem.

XantaX and OnnA like this.
  6. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I'm using a Creative USB Sound Card, and I've disabled the motherboard sound.

7. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Using a Creative Sound Blaster ZXR myself, no popping here either.

Carfax likes this.
  8. MaidenFred

MaidenFred Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti Suprim X
    good driver for my rig, hdr working with madvr even after playing some games... I had to manualy restart driver with previous (527.56 only worked for me).

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Dang, sorry to hear it.

10. SatsuiNoHado

SatsuiNoHado Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti FTW3
    @ManuelG
    There is a "Serious Issue" with fan controls.:( I can't see 2nd and 3rd fan control options, so they are not able to accessible via EVGA Precision X1. moreover they (2nd and 3rd fan) are not triggered automatically even GPU temperature reaches 60 and over degrees. they are both always in zero state. Furthermore, i can't also see other temperatures like Power and Memory so temperature sensors are also not working. when I returned to the last driver I used 531.79, everything returns working conditions as it should be. just to be sure i installed the 535.98 one more time in normal way without slimming but the result didn't change. here i leave here a screenshot between two drivers below.
    My GPU is EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 on Win11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1702(Untweaked, Unmodified vs..)

vs.jpg

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Nvidia has nothing to do with this because Nvidia's fan API is not used on ICX graphics cards, EVGA bypasses it for its own implementation.

Your issue is trying to use X1 (Intended for Turing+) on a graphics card that was made with Precision XOC in mind.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  12. PcMrRe88

PcMrRe88 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    dpc latency is terribile with this drivers !

upload_2023-6-1_22-45-37.png

Robbo9999 likes this.
  13. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    /ignore

XantaX likes this.
  14. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    So they haven’t fixed freestyle filters or the DSC flicker. Come on Nvidia please. I haven’t updated in like 6 months here. Trillion dollar company lmao.

BuildeR2 likes this.
  15. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Ohmer likes this.

16. FR4GGL3

FR4GGL3 Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Did you have any Issues in Applications or by playing games?

I can even report high numbers on a DPC Latency Test. And this is expected as the list of known issues mentions it. But I have to say that I haven't had a latency issue when I play games.
    I am not into Music editing or similar things, so I can't tell if there are problems, but on my everyday usage, I see no hickups, no cracklings, plops, hangs or whatever. And yes, I also get the high numbers in DPC Latency tool.

Yes, that is something that should be investigated (and hopefully solved) by nvidia, but as long as I have no issues, it doesn't bother me much.

17. SmokingPistol

SmokingPistol Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Due to shady analysts pumping up NVIDIA's stock (on the hopes of a new GPU SKU would sellout fast... clearly, they've all betted wrong on that fake frenzy, eh, and a huge dumping of the stock is coming very soon).

Something is not fully in sync with NVIDIA's teams lately (to be more precise, ~3-years or so now but not nuclear out of sync... yet).

Greggy_D likes this.
  18. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah, no.

19. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    Yep, read OP or previous posts

20. Passus